Aczone and Occlusion - renal artery - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Occlusion - renal artery is reported only by a few people who take Aczone.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aczone and have Occlusion - renal artery. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,075 people who have side effects while taking Aczone from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,075 people reported to have side effects when taking Aczone.
Among them, 3 people (0.28%) have Occlusion - renal artery.
What is Aczone?
Aczone has active ingredients of dapsone. It is often used in acne. eHealthMe is studying from 1,101 Aczone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Occlusion - renal artery?
Occlusion - renal artery (a blockage of the major arteries that supply blood to the kidneys) is found to be associated with 1,224 drugs and 704 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aczone and Occlusion - renal artery reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Occlusion - renal artery when taking Aczone *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Aczone *:
- Zantac: 3 people, 100.00%
- Xywav: 3 people, 100.00%
- Dexedrine: 3 people, 100.00%
- Dymista: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fish Oil: 3 people, 100.00%
- Flovent: 3 people, 100.00%
- Ginkgo Biloba: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nasonex: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nuvigil: 3 people, 100.00%
- Robaxin: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Occlusion - renal artery *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 100.00%
- Renal Atrophy (wasting of kidney): 3 people, 100.00%
- Migraine (headache): 3 people, 100.00%
- Kidney Stones: 3 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 100.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 3 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 3 people, 100.00%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aczone and have Occlusion - renal artery?Check whether Occlusion - renal artery is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Semira ZA, Zulfkar Q, Sameem F, "Livedo reticularis associated with dapsone therapy in a patient with chronic urticaria", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2014 Jan .
How severe was Occlusion - renal artery and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of dapsone:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aczone:
- Aczone (1,101 reports)
Common Aczone side effects:
Browse all side effects of Aczone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Occlusion - renal artery treatments and more:
- Occlusion - renal artery (2,552 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Occlusion - renal artery:
- Occlusion - renal artery in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Occlusion - renal artery in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Occlusion - renal artery in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Occlusion - renal artery:
- Prevacid: 245 reports
- Aspirin: 223 reports
- Prednisone: 211 reports
- Amlodipine: 199 reports
- Lasix: 191 reports
- Furosemide: 189 reports
- Vioxx: 166 reports
- Plavix: 163 reports
- Omeprazole: 157 reports
- Norvasc: 145 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Occlusion - renal artery:
- Occlusion - renal artery (1,224 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Occlusion - renal artery:
- High blood pressure: 461 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 167 reports
- Kidney transplant: 161 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 126 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Occlusion - renal artery:
- Occlusion - renal artery (704 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dapsone (the active ingredients of Aczone) and Aczone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Glucotrol Xl vs. Cycloset - a second ago
- Benadryl and Fungal Rash - 3 seconds ago
- Humira and Malabsorption - 3 seconds ago
- Darvocet-N 100 vs. Daypro - 4 seconds ago
- Benicar vs. Dynacirc Cr - 4 seconds ago
- Niacin and Memory Loss - 4 seconds ago
- Trelstar and Bone Sarcoma - 12 seconds ago
- Demerol vs. Suboxone - 12 seconds ago
- Zelnorm and Blepharitis - 18 seconds ago
- Norco and Nitrofurantoin drug interaction - 19 seconds ago