Adalat cc and Alcoholism - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Alcoholism is reported only by a few people who take Adalat Cc.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Adalat cc and have Alcoholism. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,789 people who have side effects while taking Adalat cc from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,789 people reported to have side effects when taking Adalat cc.
Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Alcoholism.
What is Adalat cc?
Adalat cc has active ingredients of nifedipine. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 4,894 Adalat cc users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Alcoholism?
Alcoholism (problems with alcohol) is found to be associated with 1,651 drugs and 1,238 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Adalat cc and Alcoholism reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alcoholism when taking Adalat cc *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Alcoholism when taking Adalat cc *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Adalat cc *:
- Zopiclone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Zoladex: 1 person, 50.00%
- Voltaren: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ventolin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pantoprazole: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ofloxacin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Mobic: 1 person, 50.00%
- Micardis: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lupron Depot: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diovan: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Alcoholism *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Respiratory Tract Congestion (blockage on respiratory system): 1 person, 50.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 50.00%
- C-Reactive Protein Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 1 person, 50.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 50.00%
- Delirium Tremens (a psychotic condition typical of withdrawal in chronic alcoholics): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 50.00%
- Heart Attack: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Prostate Cancer: 2 people, 100.00%
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine): 1 person, 50.00%
- Reflux Oesophagitis (an oesophageal mucosal injury that occurs of gastric contents into the oesophagus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (a medical condition in which the spinal canal narrows and compresses the spinal cord and nerves at the level of the lumbar bone): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastritis Atrophic (process of chronic inflammation of the stomach mucosa): 1 person, 50.00%
- Enlarged Prostate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Conjunctivitis Allergic (inflammation of the conjunctiva due to allergy): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cataract (clouding of the lens inside the eye): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Failure: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adalat cc and have Alcoholism?Check whether Alcoholism is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Alcoholism and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nifedipine:
- Alcoholism and drugs with ingredients of nifedipine (53 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Adalat cc:
- Adalat cc (4,894 reports)
Common Adalat cc side effects:
Browse all side effects of Adalat cc:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Alcoholism treatments and more:
- Alcoholism (25,291 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Alcoholism:
- Alcoholism in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Alcoholism in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Alcoholism in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Alcoholism:
All the drugs that are associated with Alcoholism:
- Alcoholism (1,651 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Alcoholism:
All the conditions that are associated with Alcoholism:
- Alcoholism (1,238 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nifedipine (the active ingredients of Adalat cc) and Adalat cc (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Insulin and Bacterial Test Positive - 2 seconds ago
- Insulin and Bacterial Sepsis - 16 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Female Orgasmic Disorder - 22 seconds ago
- Norgestimate; Ethinyl Estradiol vs. Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo - 38 seconds ago
- Insulin and Pyogenic Liver Abscess - 43 seconds ago
- Insulin and Bacterial Infection - a minute ago
- Ambien and Female Orgasmic Disorder - a minute ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Flatulence - a minute ago
- Paxil and Female Orgasmic Disorder - 2 minutes ago
- Simponi and Meningitis - 2 minutes ago