Adalat cc and Jaundice - from FDA reports
Jaundice is found among people who take Adalat cc, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Nexavar, and have Hyperuricaemia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,151 people who have side effects when taking Adalat cc from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
4,151 people reported to have side effects when taking Adalat cc.
Among them, 28 people (0.67%) have Jaundice
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Adalat cc when people have Jaundice *:
- < 1 month: 20 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 80 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Jaundice when taking Adalat cc *:
- female: 38.46 %
- male: 61.54 %
Age of people who have Jaundice when taking Adalat cc *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 4.55 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 22.73 %
- 60+: 72.73 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hyperuricaemia (level of uric acid in the blood that is abnormally high): 5 people, 17.86%
- Hepatic Neoplasm Malignant (liver cancer): 4 people, 14.29%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 2 people, 7.14%
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 2 people, 7.14%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 7.14%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexavar: 5 people, 17.86%
- Diovan: 4 people, 14.29%
- Lasix: 3 people, 10.71%
- Gleevec: 3 people, 10.71%
- Lactulose: 2 people, 7.14%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Blood Bilirubin Increased: 9 people, 32.14%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 6 people, 21.43%
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 5 people, 17.86%
- Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal: 5 people, 17.86%
- Liver Function Test Abnormal: 5 people, 17.86%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Jaundice while taking Adalat cc?
You are not alone:
Adalat cc has active ingredients of nifedipine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Adalat cc 4,250 users)
Jaundice (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, pain (latest reports from 24,114 Jaundice patients).
Drugs that are associated with JaundiceJaundice (2,207 drugs)
Could your condition cause JaundiceJaundice (2,370 conditions)
Adalat cc side effects
- Adalat cc side effects (4,153 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adalat cca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Weight Increased with Cromolyn Sodium? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Cromolyn Sodium? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Gain with Cromolyn Sodium? - 3 seconds ago
- Doxazosin Mesylate and Levoxyl drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Keytruda drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Ambien, Probiotic, Nexium, Xanax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Celexa, Concerta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Retin-a - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Zocor, Garlic, Profen, Aspirin - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.