Adalat and Radial nerve dysfunction - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Radial nerve dysfunction is reported only by a few people who take Adalat.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Adalat and have Radial nerve dysfunction. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,024 people who have side effects while taking Adalat from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
20,024 people reported to have side effects when taking Adalat.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Radial nerve dysfunction.
What is Adalat?
Adalat has active ingredients of nifedipine. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 20,317 Adalat users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Radial nerve dysfunction?
Radial nerve dysfunction (damage to arm nerve) is found to be associated with 546 drugs and 379 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Adalat and Radial nerve dysfunction reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Radial nerve dysfunction when taking Adalat *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Radial nerve dysfunction when taking Adalat *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Adalat *:
- Trental: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lotensin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lescol: 3 people, 100.00%
- Glucophage: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fosamax: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Radial nerve dysfunction *:
- Vascular Occlusion (sudden blockage of a blood vessel, usually with a clot): 3 people, 100.00%
- Heart Attack: 3 people, 100.00%
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (acute heart attack): 3 people, 100.00%
- Arthropathy: 3 people, 100.00%
- Aseptic Necrosis (the death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply): 3 people, 100.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 3 people, 100.00%
- Blood Glucose Decreased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Bundle Branch Block Left (absence of transmission of electric impulses from the atrioventricular (av) bundle of his to the left ventricle): 3 people, 100.00%
- Cardiac Failure: 3 people, 100.00%
- Cardiac Valve Disease (heart valve disease): 3 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 3 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 100.00%
- Diabetes: 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adalat and have Radial nerve dysfunction?Check whether Radial nerve dysfunction is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Radial nerve dysfunction and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nifedipine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Adalat:
- Adalat (20,317 reports)
Common Adalat side effects:
- High blood pressure: 1,435 reports
- Fever: 1,079 reports
- Diarrhea: 863 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 859 reports
- Pneumonia: 828 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 818 reports
- Weakness: 804 reports
Browse all side effects of Adalat:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Radial nerve dysfunction treatments and more:
- Radial nerve dysfunction (502 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Radial nerve dysfunction:
- Radial nerve dysfunction in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Radial nerve dysfunction in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Radial nerve dysfunction in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Radial nerve dysfunction:
- Radial nerve dysfunction (546 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Radial nerve dysfunction:
- Radial nerve dysfunction (379 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nifedipine (the active ingredients of Adalat) and Adalat (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cardiogenic Shock and moderna covid vaccine - 3 seconds ago
- Mellaril and Diabetes Mellitus Non-Insulin-Dependent - 3 seconds ago
- Mellaril and Type 2 Diabetes - 3 seconds ago
- Nardil vs. Melatonin - 5 seconds ago
- Doxazosin Mesylate and Renal Failure Acute - 6 seconds ago
- Emflaza and Vitamin D3 drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Questran and Cuts And Puncture Wounds - 9 seconds ago
- Omnicef and Otitis - 14 seconds ago
- Oretic vs. Catapres-Tts-1 - 15 seconds ago
- Vidaza and Oedema Aggravated - 17 seconds ago