Adcirca and Painful erection - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Painful erection is reported only by a few people who take Adcirca.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Adcirca and have Painful erection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51,667 people who have side effects while taking Adcirca from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
51,667 people reported to have side effects when taking Adcirca.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Painful erection.
What is Adcirca?
Adcirca has active ingredients of tadalafil. It is often used in pulmonary hypertension. eHealthMe is studying from 51,715 Adcirca users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Painful erection?
Painful erection is found to be associated with 336 drugs and 259 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Adcirca and Painful erection reports submitted per year:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adcirca and have Painful erection?Check whether Painful erection is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Painful erection and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tadalafil:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Adcirca:
- Adcirca (51,715 reports)
Common Adcirca side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 9,515 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,648 reports
- Diarrhea: 6,014 reports
- Death: 4,159 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,869 reports
- Dizziness: 3,782 reports
- Pneumonia: 3,682 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 3,273 reports
Browse all side effects of Adcirca:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Painful erection treatments and more:
- Painful erection (720 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Painful erection:
- Painful erection in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Painful erection in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Painful erection in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Painful erection:
- Viagra: 194 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Painful erection:
- Painful erection (336 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Painful erection:
- Erection problems: 143 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Painful erection:
- Painful erection (259 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tadalafil (the active ingredients of Adcirca) and Adcirca (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tolterodine and Hepatotoxicity Aggravated - a second ago
- Gralise and Weight Loss - a second ago
- Accupril and Cefotaxime drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Oxycodone and Bexarotene drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Kadian vs. Bextra - 11 seconds ago
- Exforge and Enlarged Prostate - 11 seconds ago
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride vs. Tizanidine Hydrochloride - 13 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Crying - 14 seconds ago
- Coenzyme Q10 vs. Dynacirc Cr - 21 seconds ago
- Urinary Tract Disorder and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 23 seconds ago