Will you have Rls with Adcirca - from FDA reports
Rls is found among people who take Adcirca, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Letairis, and have Primary pulmonary hypertension. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37,963 people who have side effects when taking Adcirca from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on tadalafil (the active ingredients of Adcirca) and Adcirca (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Rls are also considered in the study.
What is Adcirca?
Adcirca has active ingredients of tadalafil. It is often used in pulmonary hypertension. (latest outcomes from Adcirca 38,007 users)
What is Rls?
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 31,750 Rls patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
37,963 people reported to have side effects when taking Adcirca.
Among them, 48 people (0.13%) have Rls
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Adcirca when people have Rls *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Rls when taking Adcirca *:
- female: 78.72 %
- male: 21.28 %
Age of people who have Rls when taking Adcirca *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2.63 %
- 40-49: 13.16 %
- 50-59: 23.68 %
- 60+: 60.53 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 23 people, 47.92%
- Cor Pulmonale Chronic (long lasting enlargement of the right ventricle of the heart): 1 person, 2.08%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Letairis: 18 people, 37.50%
- Remodulin: 15 people, 31.25%
- Opsumit: 11 people, 22.92%
- Uptravi: 8 people, 16.67%
- Amlodipine: 7 people, 14.58%
- Veletri: 7 people, 14.58%
- Tyvaso: 7 people, 14.58%
- Tracleer: 5 people, 10.42%
- Lipitor: 4 people, 8.33%
- Xarelto: 4 people, 8.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 20 people, 41.67%
- Pain In Extremity: 19 people, 39.58%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 17 people, 35.42%
- Diarrhea: 16 people, 33.33%
- Headache (pain in head): 16 people, 33.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 13 people, 27.08%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 13 people, 27.08%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 11 people, 22.92%
- Dizziness: 11 people, 22.92%
- Cough: 11 people, 22.92%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Rls while taking Adcirca?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Rls
- Subscribe to monitor Rls in Adcirca
- Subscribe to monitor Adcirca
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Adcirca and have Rls
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls (1,906 drugs)
Could your condition cause RlsRls (1,410 conditions)
Adcirca side effects
- Adcirca side effects (37,986 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Adcircaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Wellbutrin and Oderwort drug interaction - now
- Trimeth/Sulfa and Norvasc drug interaction - now
- Milk Of Magnesia and Atorvastatin Calcium drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Rash Maculo-Papular with Blood Cholesterol Increased? - a second ago
- Reclast and Jambolan drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Associated Pain with Androgel? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Weakness with Riomet? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Riomet? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Riomet? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Riomet? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Dulcolax, Zofran Odt - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Norco - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Xarelto - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Abilify, Sertraline for a 44 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Midodrine Hydrochloride - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Spironolactone - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.