Adderall 10 and Akathisia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Akathisia is found among people who take Adderall 10, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Adderall 10 and have Akathisia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,988 people who have side effects when taking Adderall 10 from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,988 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10.
Among them, 8 people (0.2%) have Akathisia.
What is Adderall 10?
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 5,173 Adderall 10 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Akathisia?
Akathisia (a movement disorder characterized by a feeling of inner restlessness) is found to be associated with 1,230 drugs and 767 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Adderall 10 and Akathisia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Akathisia when taking Adderall 10 *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Akathisia when taking Adderall 10 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50.0 %
- 20-29: 25.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Adderall 10 *:
- Zyprexa: 2 people, 25.00%
- Lexapro: 2 people, 25.00%
- Effexor: 2 people, 25.00%
- Fluoxetine: 2 people, 25.00%
- Geodon: 2 people, 25.00%
- Abilify: 2 people, 25.00%
- Vyvanse: 2 people, 25.00%
- Tricor: 1 person, 12.50%
- Vicoprofen: 1 person, 12.50%
- Ambien Cr: 1 person, 12.50%
Common side effects people have besides Akathisia *:
- Sleep Disorder: 3 people, 37.50%
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 25.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 25.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 25.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 25.00%
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder (family of sleep disorders affecting, among other things, the timing of sleep): 2 people, 25.00%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 1 person, 12.50%
- Therapeutic Response Decreased (less preventive response): 1 person, 12.50%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 12.50%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 1 person, 12.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Affective Disorder (mental disorder): 2 people, 25.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 12.50%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 12.50%
- Schizoaffective Disorder (a mental disorder characterized by disordered thought): 1 person, 12.50%
- Pain: 1 person, 12.50%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 1 person, 12.50%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 12.50%
- Erection Problems: 1 person, 12.50%
- Disturbance In Attention: 1 person, 12.50%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adderall 10 and have Akathisia?Check whether Akathisia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Grover S, Sahoo S, "Clozapine induced akathisia: A case report and review of the evidence", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2015 Jan .
How severe was Akathisia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate:
- Akathisia and drugs with ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (67 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Adderall 10:
- Adderall 10 (5,173 reports)
Common Adderall 10 side effects:
Browse all side effects of Adderall 10:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Akathisia treatments and more:
- Akathisia (13,574 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Akathisia:
- Akathisia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Akathisia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Akathisia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Akathisia:
All the drugs that are associated with Akathisia:
- Akathisia (1,230 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Akathisia:
All the conditions that are associated with Akathisia:
- Akathisia (767 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (the active ingredients of Adderall 10) and Adderall 10 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atenolol and Tendonitis - 2 seconds ago
- Polaramine and Gallstones - 6 seconds ago
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Muscle Aches - 9 seconds ago
- Humira and Delusion - 26 seconds ago
- Paxil and Appendicitis - 31 seconds ago
- Plan B and Neck Pain - 36 seconds ago
- Quit Smoking and Leukocytosis - 55 seconds ago
- Heart Palpitations in Estrace, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Atacand and Ginkgo Biloba drug interaction - a minute ago
- Curcumin and Photosensitivity Reaction - a minute ago