Adderall 10 and Drug withdrawal syndrome - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug withdrawal syndrome is found among people who take Adderall 10, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Adderall 10 and have Drug withdrawal syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,988 people who have side effects when taking Adderall 10 from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,988 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10.
Among them, 87 people (2.18%) have Drug withdrawal syndrome.
What is Adderall 10?
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 5,173 Adderall 10 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Drug withdrawal syndrome?
Drug withdrawal syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation) is found to be associated with 2,237 drugs and 1,562 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Adderall 10 and Drug withdrawal syndrome reports submitted per year:
Time on Adderall 10 when people have Drug withdrawal syndrome *:
Gender of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Adderall 10*:
Age of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Adderall 10 *:
Common drugs people take besides Adderall 10 *:
Common side effects people have besides Drug withdrawal syndrome *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adderall 10 and have Drug withdrawal syndrome?Check whether Drug withdrawal syndrome is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Drug withdrawal syndrome and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate:
- Drug withdrawal syndrome and drugs with ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (504 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Adderall 10:
- Adderall 10 (5,173 reports)
Common Adderall 10 side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 369 reports
- Depression: 329 reports
- Drug ineffective: 323 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 247 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 238 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 230 reports
- Drowsiness: 214 reports
Browse all side effects of Adderall 10:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drug withdrawal syndrome treatments and more:
- Drug withdrawal syndrome (101,552 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug withdrawal syndrome:
- Drug withdrawal syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug withdrawal syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug withdrawal syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug withdrawal syndrome:
- Oxycontin: 38,549 reports
- Dilaudid: 12,851 reports
- Ms contin: 12,181 reports
- Oxycodone: 9,593 reports
- Paxil: 9,545 reports
- Cymbalta: 9,040 reports
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen: 5,405 reports
- Effexor: 5,117 reports
- Morphine: 4,987 reports
- Butrans: 4,695 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drug withdrawal syndrome:
- Drug withdrawal syndrome (2,237 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug withdrawal syndrome:
- Pain: 10,392 reports
- Depression: 10,136 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 3,963 reports
- Back pain: 2,041 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drug withdrawal syndrome:
- Drug withdrawal syndrome (1,562 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (the active ingredients of Adderall 10) and Adderall 10 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hctz and Emotional Distress - 5 seconds ago
- Losartan and Vidaza drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Hctz and Staphylococcal Infection - 10 seconds ago
- Trulicity and Trigeminal Neuralgia - 11 seconds ago
- Hctz and Circulatory Collapse - 15 seconds ago
- Hctz and Anhedonia - 20 seconds ago
- Hctz and Blood Sodium Decreased - 24 seconds ago
- Excedrin and Metastatic Neoplasm - 24 seconds ago
- Indocin Sr and Indigestion - 25 seconds ago
- Hctz and Febrile Neutropenia - 28 seconds ago