Adderall 10 and Ear barotrauma - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ear barotrauma is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 10.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Adderall 10 and have Ear barotrauma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,988 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,988 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Ear barotrauma.
What is Adderall 10?
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 5,173 Adderall 10 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ear barotrauma?
Ear barotrauma (discomfort and possible damage in the ear due to pressure differences between the inside and outside of the eardrum) is found to be associated with 930 drugs and 565 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Adderall 10 and Ear barotrauma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear barotrauma when taking Adderall 10 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ear barotrauma when taking Adderall 10 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Adderall 10 *:
- Valium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prozac: 1 person, 100.00%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Miralax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Canasa: 1 person, 100.00%
- Betaseron: 1 person, 100.00%
- Baclofen: 1 person, 100.00%
- Asacol: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Ear barotrauma *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Joint Swelling: 1 person, 100.00%
- Antinuclear Antibody Positive: 1 person, 100.00%
- Arthritis Enteropathic (form of chronic, inflammatory arthritis associated with the occurrence of an inflammatory bowel disease): 1 person, 100.00%
- Bacteria Urine Identified: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dry Mouth: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adderall 10 and have Ear barotrauma?Check whether Ear barotrauma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ear barotrauma and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate:
- Ear barotrauma and drugs with ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (5 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Adderall 10:
- Adderall 10 (5,173 reports)
Common Adderall 10 side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 369 reports
- Depression: 329 reports
- Drug ineffective: 323 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 247 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 238 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 230 reports
- Drowsiness: 214 reports
Browse all side effects of Adderall 10:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ear barotrauma treatments and more:
- Ear barotrauma (1,367 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear barotrauma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear barotrauma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ear barotrauma:
All the drugs that are associated with Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma (930 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ear barotrauma:
All the conditions that are associated with Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma (565 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (the active ingredients of Adderall 10) and Adderall 10 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flomax and Dayquil drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Psychosexual Disorder - 4 seconds ago
- Mayzent and Dysaesthesia - 6 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Neurotoxicity - 6 seconds ago
- Nexavar and Aneurysm - 7 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Dysplasia - 8 seconds ago
- Parlodel and Drug Withdrawal Syndrome - 12 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Protein Urine Present - 12 seconds ago
- Niacin and Coordination Abnormal - 14 seconds ago
- Ziac and Osteoporosis - 15 seconds ago