Adderall 10 and Paget-schroetter syndrome - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Paget-schroetter syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 10.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Adderall 10 and have Paget-schroetter syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,988 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,988 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Paget-schroetter syndrome.
What is Adderall 10?
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 5,173 Adderall 10 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Paget-schroetter syndrome?
Paget-schroetter syndrome (thrombosis of the upper extremity) is found to be associated with 44 drugs and 37 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Adderall 10 and Paget-schroetter syndrome reports submitted per year:
Common drugs people take besides Adderall 10 *:
- Yasmin: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Paget-schroetter syndrome *:
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (pain in the arm, shoulder, and neck. it happens when the nerves or blood vessels just below your neck are compressed): 1 person, 100.00%
- Subclavian Vein Thrombosis (abnormal condition in which a clot develops within the subclavian or axillary vein): 1 person, 100.00%
- Skin Discoloration: 1 person, 100.00%
- Raynaud's Phenomenon (discoloration of the fingers, toes, and occasionally other areas): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 1 person, 100.00%
- Joint Crepitation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Injury: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hair Loss: 1 person, 100.00%
- Feeling Cold: 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Premenstrual Syndrome: 1 person, 100.00%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adderall 10 and have Paget-schroetter syndrome?Check whether Paget-schroetter syndrome is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Paget-schroetter syndrome and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate:
- Paget-schroetter syndrome and drugs with ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (1 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Adderall 10:
- Adderall 10 (5,173 reports)
Common Adderall 10 side effects:
Browse all side effects of Adderall 10:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Paget-schroetter syndrome treatments and more:
- Paget-schroetter syndrome (36 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Paget-schroetter syndrome:
- Paget-schroetter syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Paget-schroetter syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Paget-schroetter syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Paget-schroetter syndrome:
- Paget-schroetter syndrome (44 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Paget-schroetter syndrome:
- Paget-schroetter syndrome (37 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (the active ingredients of Adderall 10) and Adderall 10 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Naprosyn and Injury - a second ago
- Ondansetron and Injury - 2 seconds ago
- Personality Disorder and Injury - 2 seconds ago
- Imodium and Injury - 3 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Abnormal - 9 seconds ago
- Zebeta and Nausea And Vomiting - 22 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Fracture Malunion - 27 seconds ago
- Ocrevus and Throat Tightness - 30 seconds ago
- Etomidate and Injury - 30 seconds ago
- Clobetasol Propionate and Radiculopathy - 31 seconds ago