Will you have Rls with Adderall 15 - from FDA reports
There is no Rls reported by people who take Adderall 15 yet. This review analyzes which people have Rls with Adderall 15. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (the active ingredients of Adderall 15) and Adderall 15 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Rls are also considered in the study.
What is Adderall 15?
Adderall 15 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 15 386 users)
What is Rls?
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 31,750 Rls patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Rls while taking Adderall 15?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Rls
- Subscribe to monitor Rls in Adderall 15
- Subscribe to monitor Adderall 15
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Adderall 15 and have Rls
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls
Could your condition cause RlsRls
Adderall 15 side effects
- Adderall 15 side effects (44 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Adderall 15a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Antidepressant Therapy with Acetylsalicylate Lysine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Depression with Acetylsalicylate Lysine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sjogren Syndrome with Accutane? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sjogren'S with Accutane? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sjogrens with Accutane? - 3 seconds ago
- Thrive and Daemonorops Draco drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Combigan and N-3 Fatty Acids drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Lotrel and Isovue-250 drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Oramorph Sr vs. Dexamethasone - 18 seconds ago
- Oramorph Sr vs. Codeine, Aspirin, Apap Formula No. 3 - 18 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Dulcolax, Zofran Odt - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Norco - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Xarelto - 9 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Abilify, Sertraline for a 44 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Midodrine Hydrochloride - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Spironolactone - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 19 hours ago
- Prediction of Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 19 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.