Adderall 15 and Rls - from FDA reports
There is no Rls reported by people who take Adderall 15 yet. This review analyzes which people have Rls with Adderall 15. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Rls while taking Adderall 15?
You are not alone:
Adderall 15 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 15 386 users)
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 30,911 Rls patients).
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls
Could your condition cause RlsRls
Adderall 15 side effects
- Adderall 15 side effects (44 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adderall 15a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Sibilant Rhonchi with Metra? - a second ago
- Will you have Wheezing with Metra? - a second ago
- Polaramine and Norvir drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Syringomyelia with Bupivacaine? - a second ago
- Will you have Gas - Belching with Actoplus Met? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Ceftin, Levo-t for a 52 year old woman - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Zoloft, Aspirin - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Aplenzin - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Lo Loestrin Fe, Zyrtec - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Calcium, Gabapentin, Morphine, Fluoxetine - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.