Adderall 20 and Bunion - from FDA reports
There is no Bunion reported by people who take Adderall 20 yet. This review analyzes which people have Bunion with Adderall 20. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Bunion while taking Adderall 20?
You are not alone:
Adderall 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 20 2,481 users)
Bunion (a painful swelling on the first joint of the big toe) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,545 Bunion patients).
Drugs that are associated with BunionBunion
Could your condition cause BunionBunion
Adderall 20 side effects
- Adderall 20 side effects (280 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adderall 20a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Indigestion with Quinaglute? - now
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Quinaglute? - now
- Will you have Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals with Quinaglute? - a second ago
- Will you have Dyspepsia with Quinaglute? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Quinaglute? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Mefenamic Acid - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Labetalol Hydrochloride, Midol, Fluoxetine - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Singulair, Crestor, Acyclovir, Zantac 150, Aspirin - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Monodox - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Viibryd, Vyvanse - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.