Will you have Bunion with Adderall 20 - from FDA reports
There is no Bunion reported by people who take Adderall 20 yet. This review analyzes which people have Bunion with Adderall 20. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (the active ingredients of Adderall 20) and Adderall 20 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Bunion are also considered in the study.
What is Adderall 20?
Adderall 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 20 2,482 users)
What is Bunion?
Bunion (a painful swelling on the first joint of the big toe) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,545 Bunion patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Bunion while taking Adderall 20?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bunion
- Subscribe to monitor Bunion in Adderall 20
- Subscribe to monitor Adderall 20
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Adderall 20 and have Bunion
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with BunionBunion
Could your condition cause BunionBunion
Adderall 20 side effects
- Adderall 20 side effects (281 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Adderall 20a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Adderall 20 with similar drugs
- Adderall 20 vs. Abilify
- Adderall 20 vs. Amantadine hydrochloride
- Adderall 20 vs. Amphetamine sulfate
- Adderall 20 vs. Armodafinil
- Adderall 20 vs. Atomoxetine
- Adderall 20 vs. Atomoxetine hydrochloride
- Adderall 20 vs. Bupropion hydrochloride
- Adderall 20 vs. Celexa
- Adderall 20 vs. Clonazepam
- Adderall 20 vs. Clonidine
- Adderall 20 vs. Clonidine hydrochloride
- Adderall 20 vs. Concerta
- Adderall 20 vs. Cymbalta
- Adderall 20 vs. Daytrana
- Adderall 20 vs. Depakote
- Adderall 20 vs. Desoxyn
- Adderall 20 vs. Dexampex
- Adderall 20 vs. Dexedrine
- Adderall 20 vs. Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride
- Adderall 20 vs. Dextroamphetamine sulfate
- Adderall 20 vs. Dextrostat
- Adderall 20 vs. Effexor
- Adderall 20 vs. Effexor xr
- Adderall 20 vs. Evekeo
- Adderall 20 vs. Fish oil
- Adderall 20 vs. Fluoxetine hydrochloride
- Adderall 20 vs. Focalin
- Adderall 20 vs. Focalin xr
- Adderall 20 vs. Gabapentin
- Adderall 20 vs. Guanfacine hydrochloride
- Adderall 20 vs. Intuniv
- Adderall 20 vs. Invega
- Adderall 20 vs. Kapvay
- Adderall 20 vs. Klonopin
- Adderall 20 vs. Lamictal
- Adderall 20 vs. Lamotrigine
- Adderall 20 vs. Lexapro
- Adderall 20 vs. Lithium carbonate
- Adderall 20 vs. Marijuana
- Adderall 20 vs. Melatonin
- Adderall 20 vs. Metadate cd
- Adderall 20 vs. Metadate er
- Adderall 20 vs. Methamphetamine hydrochloride
- Adderall 20 vs. Methylin
- Adderall 20 vs. Methylin er
- Adderall 20 vs. Methylphenidate hydrochloride
- Adderall 20 vs. Modafinil
- Adderall 20 vs. Namenda
- Adderall 20 vs. Nuvigil
- Adderall 20 vs. Paxil
- Adderall 20 vs. Phentermine
- Adderall 20 vs. Provigil
- Adderall 20 vs. Prozac
- Adderall 20 vs. Quillivant xr
- Adderall 20 vs. Risperdal
- Adderall 20 vs. Risperidone
- Adderall 20 vs. Ritalin
- Adderall 20 vs. Ritalin la
- Adderall 20 vs. Ritalin-sr
- Adderall 20 vs. Seroquel
- Adderall 20 vs. Strattera
- Adderall 20 vs. Tenex
- Adderall 20 vs. Trazodone hydrochloride
- Adderall 20 vs. Venlafaxine hydrochloride
- Adderall 20 vs. Vyvanse
- Adderall 20 vs. Wellbutrin
- Adderall 20 vs. Wellbutrin sr
- Adderall 20 vs. Wellbutrin xl
- Adderall 20 vs. Xanax
- Adderall 20 vs. Zoloft
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Accidental Exposure with Acetaminophen? - now
- Will you have Thirst with Imodium? - now
- Will you have Hyperkalemia with Letrozole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Potassium - High with Letrozole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperkalaemia with Letrozole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have High Potassium with Letrozole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Potassium Increased with Letrozole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ultrasound Abdomen Abnormal with Vimovo? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Elevated Potassium with Letrozole? - 3 seconds ago
- Nucynta and Yaz drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 5 year old boy who takes Strattera - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Risperidone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Losartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Augmentin '875' - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Myrbetriq - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Xarelto - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Bystolic, Lisinopril - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Phenytoin, Vitamin D3, Inderal, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Keppra - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.