Adderall 20 and Dry mouth - from FDA reports
Dry mouth is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 20. We study 279 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 20 from FDA. Among them, 5 have Dry mouth. Find out below who they are, when they have Dry mouth and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
279 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 20.
Among them, 5 people (1.79%) have Dry mouth
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Adderall 20 when people have Dry mouth *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Dry mouth when taking Adderall 20 *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Dry mouth when taking Adderall 20 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 20.00%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 20.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lamictal: 2 people, 40.00%
- Wellbutrin Xl: 1 person, 20.00%
- Wellbutrin Sr: 1 person, 20.00%
- Voltaren: 1 person, 20.00%
- Trileptal: 1 person, 20.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Constipation: 2 people, 40.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 40.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 2 people, 40.00%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 2 people, 40.00%
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dry mouth while taking Adderall 20?
You are not alone:
Adderall 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 20 2,481 users)
Dry mouth has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 59,769 Dry mouth patients).
Drugs that are associated with Dry mouthDry mouth (2,624 drugs)
Could your condition cause Dry mouthDry mouth (2,254 conditions)
Adderall 20 side effects
- Adderall 20 side effects (280 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adderall 20a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
- Will you have Withdrawal Syndrome with Ebrantil?
- Will you have Acidosis - Respiratory with Diflucan?
- Will you have Giant Cell Tumor Of Tendon Sheath with Coartem?
- Will you have Ventilatory Failure with Diflucan?
- Will you have Rhinorrhea with Zopiclone?
- Will you have Hair Loss with Propranolol Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Loss Of Hair with Propranolol Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Stenotrophomonas Test Positive with Probiotic?
- Will you have Hairloss with Propranolol Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Baldness with Propranolol Hydrochloride?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.