Adderall 20 and Hypersomnia - from FDA reports
Hypersomnia is found among people who take Adderall 20, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Strattera, and have Autism. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 279 people who have side effects when taking Adderall 20 from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
279 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 20.
Among them, 17 people (6.09%) have Hypersomnia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Adderall 20 when people have Hypersomnia *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hypersomnia when taking Adderall 20 *:
- female: 23.53 %
- male: 76.47 %
Age of people who have Hypersomnia when taking Adderall 20 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 17.65 %
- 10-19: 41.18 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Tic (a sudden, repetitive, nonrhythmic motor movement or vocalization involving discrete muscle groups): 1 person, 5.88%
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 1 person, 5.88%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 5.88%
- Autism (a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts): 1 person, 5.88%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Strattera: 8 people, 47.06%
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 11.76%
- Adderall 10: 2 people, 11.76%
- Xanax: 2 people, 11.76%
- Depakene: 2 people, 11.76%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Feeling Abnormal: 5 people, 29.41%
- Irritability: 3 people, 17.65%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 17.65%
- Crying: 3 people, 17.65%
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 2 people, 11.76%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Hypersomnia while taking Adderall 20?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Hypersomnia
- Subscribe to monitor Hypersomnia in Adderall 20
You are not alone:
Adderall 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 20 2,481 users)
Hypersomnia (excessive daytime sleepiness (eds)) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 148,429 Hypersomnia patients).
Drugs that are associated with HypersomniaHypersomnia (3,299 drugs)
Could your condition cause HypersomniaHypersomnia (3,869 conditions)
Adderall 20 side effects
- Adderall 20 side effects (280 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adderall 20a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Keratosis - Seborrheic with Proquin Xr? - now
- Will you have Pyrexia with Chloramphenicol? - now
- Will you have Hyperthermia with Chloramphenicol? - a second ago
- Will you have Heat Stroke with Chloramphenicol? - a second ago
- Will you have Elevated Temperature with Chloramphenicol? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Benadryl - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Benadryl - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Amlodipine - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lexapro - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.