Will you have Narcolepsy with Adderall 20 - from FDA reports
Narcolepsy is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 20. We study 280 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 20 from FDA. Among them, 1 have Narcolepsy. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcolepsy and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (the active ingredients of Adderall 20) and Adderall 20 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Narcolepsy are also considered in the study.
What is Adderall 20?
Adderall 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 20 2,482 users)
What is Narcolepsy?
Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally) has been reported by people with narcolepsy, multiple sclerosis, cataplexy, depression, pain (latest reports from 44,992 Narcolepsy patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
280 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 20.
Among them, 1 person (0.36%) has Narcolepsy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Narcolepsy when taking Adderall 20 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Narcolepsy when taking Adderall 20 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 1 person, 100.00%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Klonopin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Geodon: 1 person, 100.00%
- Adderall 10: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Road Traffic Accident: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Concussion (short loss of normal brain function in response to a head injury): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Narcolepsy while taking Adderall 20?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Narcolepsy
- Subscribe to monitor Narcolepsy in Adderall 20
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Adderall 20 and have Narcolepsy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Han SH, Lee SA, "Superficial Vein Thrombosis as the Initial Manifestation of Protein S Deficiency in an Adolescent with Narcolepsy", Sleep Medicine Research, 2016 Jun .
- Lopes E, Pereira D, da Silva Behrens NS, de Almeida Fonseca H, Calvancanti PO, de Araújo Lima TF, Pradella-Hallinan M, Castro J, Tufik S, Coelho FM, "Cataplexy as a side effect of modafinil in a patient without narcolepsy", Sleep Science, 2014 Mar .
Drugs that are associated with NarcolepsyNarcolepsy (884 drugs)
Could your condition cause NarcolepsyNarcolepsy (578 conditions)
Adderall 20 side effects
- Adderall 20 side effects (281 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Adderall 20a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Obturator Neuropathy with Clindamycin Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Eczema with Iopamidol? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Infantile Eczema with Iopamidol? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Atopic Eczema with Iopamidol? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dermatitis - Atopic with Iopamidol? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dacryocanaliculitis Infective with Psyllium? - 5 seconds ago
- Librium and Vaccinium Vacillans drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Dexilant and have Thrush? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemangioma with Pralidoxime Chloride? - 7 seconds ago
- Pilocarpine Hydrochloride and Xanax drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Flomax, Atorvastatin Calcium, Alphagan - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 25 year old man who takes Modafinil - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Acyclovir - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Invega Sustenna, Geodon for a 15 year old girl - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 15 year old girl who takes Invega Sustenna - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Requip, Inspra, Losartan, Nuvigil, Baclofen - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Allopurinol, Magnesium Chloride for a 63 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Topamax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Sertraline - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Sertraline - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.