Adderall 30 and Ejaculation delayed - from FDA reports
There is no Ejaculation delayed reported by people who take Adderall 30 yet. This review analyzes which people have Ejaculation delayed with Adderall 30. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Ejaculation delayed while taking Adderall 30?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ejaculation delayed
- Subscribe to monitor Ejaculation delayed in Adderall 30
You are not alone:
Adderall 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 30 1,845 users)
Ejaculation delayed has been reported by people with depression, erection problems, stress and anxiety, hair loss, panic disorder (latest reports from 461 Ejaculation delayed patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ejaculation delayedEjaculation delayed
Could your condition cause Ejaculation delayedEjaculation delayed
Adderall 30 side effects
- Adderall 30 side effects (287 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adderall 30a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bone Marrow Myelogram Abnormal with Zoloft? - now
- Will you have Penis Injury with Gastritis? - a second ago
- Will you have Babinski'S Reflex with Prednisone? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Claritin and Cocaine Plant - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have H1N1 Influenza with Vyvanse? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Divalproex, Concerta, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 58 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Dilantin, Keppra for a 55 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Fish Oil, Garlic, Berberis Vulgaris - an hour ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Otezla, Synthroid, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Diovan, Bystolic - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.