Adderall 30 and Ejaculation delayed - from FDA reports
There is no Ejaculation delayed reported by people who take Adderall 30 yet. This review analyzes which people have Ejaculation delayed with Adderall 30. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ejaculation delayed
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Ejaculation delayed in Adderall 30
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Adderall 30 and Ejaculation delayed
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Adderall 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 30 1,845 users)
Ejaculation delayed has been reported by people with depression, erection problems, hair loss, stress and anxiety, panic disorder (latest reports from 415 Ejaculation delayed patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ejaculation delayedEjaculation delayed
Could your condition cause Ejaculation delayedEjaculation delayed
Adderall 30 side effects
- Adderall 30 side effects (287 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adderall 30a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Adderall 30 and have Ejaculation Delayed
- Support group for people who have Ejaculation Delayed
- Support group for people who take Adderall 30
- Xigris and Ibuprofen drug interaction
- Will you have Cyst with Dilantin?
- What to expect when you take Tamiflu and Clozaril
- Fosamax and Hyzaar drug interaction
- Tolterodine and Klor-Con drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Xigris and Ibuprofen
- Support group for people who take Dilantin and have Cyst?
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and Hyzaar
- Support group for people who take Tolterodine and Klor-Con
- Support group for people who take Vitamin B6 and Clonidine Hydrochloride
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after...
- I have vitiligo since I was 9 years old, (now I am 36y) but I had only a few lesions, when I had my...
- Now I see why Dr now wants a stool sample so they can find blood and put me on some other...
- Do you take omepresole or nexium? They can cause sudo fibromyalgia! I changed to Protonix and my...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.