Will you have Hair loss in women with Adderall 30 - from FDA reports
There is no Hair loss in women reported by people who take Adderall 30 yet. This review analyzes which people have Hair loss in women with Adderall 30. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (the active ingredients of Adderall 30) and Adderall 30 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Hair loss in women are also considered in the study.
What is Adderall 30?
Adderall 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 30 1,845 users)
What is Hair Loss In Women?
Hair loss in women has been reported by people with high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, insomnia, high blood cholesterol, fibromyalgia (latest reports from 384 Hair loss in women patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Hair loss in women while taking Adderall 30?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Hair loss in women
- Subscribe to monitor Hair loss in women in Adderall 30
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Adderall 30 and have Hair loss in women
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Hair loss in womenHair loss in women
Could your condition cause Hair loss in womenHair loss in women
Adderall 30 side effects
- Adderall 30 side effects (287 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Adderall 30a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tumor Invasion with Cipro? - now
- Will you have Tumour Invasion with Cipro? - now
- Will you have Facial Palsy Aggravated with Eletriptan Hydrobromide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Intrahepatic Cholestasis with Zofran? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Extrahepatic Cholestasis with Zofran? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cholestasis with Zofran? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Scan Abdomen Abnormal with Cefuroxime Axetil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Polymorphous Light Eruption with Celexa? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Back Disorder with Monopril? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Broken Bone with Xeloda? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Adderall 10, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Carbidopa - an hour ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Lasix, Temazepam - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Prempro/premphase, Armour Thyroid, Adderall 30, Xanax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Lisinopril - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diclofenac Sodium - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Aeroseb-dex, Parafon Forte Dsc - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Mirtazapine, Ramipril, Creatine for a 43 year old man - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Ramipril, Mirtazapine for a 43 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Dutasteride - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.