Adderall 5 and Ear barotrauma - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ear barotrauma is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 5.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Adderall 5 and have Ear barotrauma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,102 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 5 from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,102 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 5.
Among them, 1 person (0.09%) has Ear barotrauma.
What is Adderall 5?
Adderall 5 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 2,991 Adderall 5 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ear barotrauma?
Ear barotrauma (discomfort and possible damage in the ear due to pressure differences between the inside and outside of the eardrum) is found to be associated with 929 drugs and 564 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Adderall 5 and Ear barotrauma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear barotrauma when taking Adderall 5 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Adderall 5 *:
- Vyvanse: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lamictal: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Ear barotrauma *:
- Suicidal Ideation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome: 1 person, 100.00%
- Rhinitis (a medical term for irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose): 1 person, 100.00%
- Polycystic Ovary Disease (cysts in the ovaries that occurs when the follicle stops developing): 1 person, 100.00%
- Loose Tooth: 1 person, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hair Loss: 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adderall 5 and have Ear barotrauma?Check whether Ear barotrauma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ear barotrauma and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate:
- Ear barotrauma and drugs with ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (5 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Adderall 5:
- Adderall 5 (2,991 reports)
Common Adderall 5 side effects:
- Pain: 181 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 155 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 132 reports
- Depression: 108 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 101 reports
Browse all side effects of Adderall 5:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ear barotrauma treatments and more:
- Ear barotrauma (1,367 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear barotrauma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear barotrauma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ear barotrauma:
All the drugs that are associated with Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma (929 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ear barotrauma:
All the conditions that are associated with Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma (564 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (the active ingredients of Adderall 5) and Adderall 5 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Spironolactone vs. Chlorthalidone - a second ago
- Cardura Xl vs. Bisoprodol Fumarate - 5 seconds ago
- Brompheniramine Maleate vs. Advil Cold And Sinus - 8 seconds ago
- Procan and Aspirin drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen and Blood Immunoglobulin G Decreased - 11 seconds ago
- Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride vs. Beconase - 13 seconds ago
- Diazepam and Type Iv Hypersensitivity Reaction - 18 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Pulpitis Dental - 19 seconds ago
- Injection Site Discoloration and johnson and johnson covid vaccine - 20 seconds ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride vs. Excedrin - 20 seconds ago