Adderall xr 10 and Hypotension aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 1,004 people who have side effects when taking Adderall xr 10. Hypotension aggravated is found, especially among people who are female, 10-19 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take Seroquel and have Osteoporosis.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Adderall xr 10 and have Hypotension aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,004 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall xr 10.
Among them, 17 people (1.69%) have Hypotension aggravated.
What is Adderall xr 10?
Adderall xr 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 1,273 Adderall xr 10 users.
What is Hypotension aggravated?
Hypotension aggravated (more troublesome low blood pressure) is found to be associated with 1,904 drugs and 631 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 27 people who have Hypotension aggravated.
Number of Adderall xr 10 and Hypotension aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Adderall xr 10 when people have Hypotension aggravated *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 33.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 66.67 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hypotension aggravated when taking Adderall xr 10 *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Hypotension aggravated when taking Adderall xr 10 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 20.0 %
- 10-19: 26.67 %
- 20-29: 13.33 %
- 30-39: 20.0 %
- 40-49: 6.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 13.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Adderall xr 10 *:
- Topamax: 5 people, 29.41%
- Seroquel: 5 people, 29.41%
- Adderall 10: 4 people, 23.53%
- Zyrtec: 3 people, 17.65%
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 3 people, 17.65%
- Forteo: 3 people, 17.65%
- Risperdal: 3 people, 17.65%
- Ritalin: 3 people, 17.65%
- Geodon: 2 people, 11.76%
- Zanaflex: 2 people, 11.76%
Common side effects people have besides Hypotension aggravated *:
- Dizziness: 7 people, 41.18%
- Pain In Extremity: 5 people, 29.41%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 29.41%
- Weight Decreased: 4 people, 23.53%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 4 people, 23.53%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 4 people, 23.53%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 4 people, 23.53%
- Diarrhea: 4 people, 23.53%
- Head Injury: 3 people, 17.65%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 17.65%
Common conditions people have *:
- Bipolar I Disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode): 2 people, 11.76%
- Bleeding Disorders: 2 people, 11.76%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 11.76%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 5.88%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 1 person, 5.88%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 5.88%
- Carcinoid Tumor: 1 person, 5.88%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 5.88%
- Dementia (madness): 1 person, 5.88%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 5.88%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adderall xr 10 and have Hypotension aggravated?Check whether Hypotension aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hypotension aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate:
- Hypotension aggravated and drugs with ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Adderall xr 10:
- Adderall xr 10 (1,273 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adderall xr 10:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hypotension aggravated treatments and more:
- Hypotension aggravated (27 reports)
Common drugs associated with Hypotension aggravated:
- Aspirin: 16,388 reports
- Prednisone: 13,597 reports
- Furosemide: 13,476 reports
- Entresto: 12,257 reports
- Amlodipine: 11,142 reports
- Metformin: 10,337 reports
- Lasix: 10,309 reports
- Lisinopril: 9,939 reports
- Omeprazole: 8,808 reports
- Pantoprazole: 7,140 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hypotension aggravated:
- Hypotension aggravated (1,904 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hypotension aggravated:
- High blood pressure: 22,296 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 8,328 reports
- Pain: 7,565 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 6,315 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 5,371 reports
- Depression: 5,317 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 5,182 reports
- Diabetes: 4,179 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hypotension aggravated:
- Hypotension aggravated (631 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (the active ingredients of Adderall xr 10) and Adderall xr 10 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Multiple Sclerosis Aggravated - 18 seconds ago
- Pimozide and Clonazepam drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ebrantil and Circulatory Collapse - a minute ago
- Glucosamine Sulfate and Lansoprazole drug interaction - a minute ago
- Bydureon Bcise and Loss Of Consciousness - 2 minutes ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Optic Neuritis - 2 minutes ago
- Glucotrol Xl and Urine Discoloration - 2 minutes ago
- Gaviscon and Confusion - 2 minutes ago
- Revatio and Blood Glucose Decreased - 3 minutes ago
- Hep-Lock and Albuterol drug interaction - 3 minutes ago