Adderall xr 30 and Contusion - from FDA reports
Contusion is reported only by a few people who take Adderall Xr 30. We study 172 people who have side effects while taking Adderall xr 30 from FDA. Among them, 1 have Contusion. Find out below who they are, when they have Contusion and more.
172 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall xr 30.
Among them, 1 person (0.58%) has Contusion
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Contusion when taking Adderall xr 30 *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Contusion when taking Adderall xr 30 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Skull Fractured Base: 1 person, 100.00%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 100.00%
- Concussion (short loss of normal brain function in response to a head injury): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cerebral Haemorrhage (bleeding within the brain): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adderall xr 30 and have Contusion?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Contusion
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Adderall xr 30
Adderall xr 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall xr 30 1,211 users)
Contusion (a type of hematoma of tissue in which capillaries) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 74,903 Contusion patients).
Drugs that are associated with ContusionContusion (2,438 drugs)
Could your condition cause ContusionContusion (2,527 conditions)
Adderall xr 30 side effects
- Adderall xr 30 side effects (172 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adderall xr 30a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Adderall Xr 30 and have Contusion
- Support group for people who have Contusion
- Support group for people who take Adderall Xr 30
You may be interested in these posts
- Would like to know about taking Adderall IR and DHEA when and how and is there interactions?
- I was on Adderall 30 mg and experienced some breast tenderness and pain in my left breast . I switched to Adderall XR 30 mg and It got a lot worse .
- Just diagnosed with Paget’s through cat scan of my head dr was checked nag for bleed in brain due to bad fall with head injury.
- Diagnosed with CRPS in 2007 in my right leg (from toes to hip), since then CRPS has spread to left leg (from toes to hip) up my spine and into right lung (had top half removed in 2015). I had spinal cord stimulator implant done in 2009, had it removed in 2012. In 2017 I had a ulcer that just...
- Please advise....my brother has tbi can't swallow, speech is severely impaired talks softly when spelling words. he makes loud noises a lot and is forgetting to spell the past two weeks. He doesn't talk but can read and spell short words and repeat what he hears. He's been bedbound and...
- Will you have Acid Reflux with Tricor?
- Will you have Migraine with Ultravate?
- Will you have Monilial Vaginitis with Tamoxifen Citrate?
- Will you have Multiple Sclerosis with Avelox?
- Will you have High Blood Pressure with Galantamine Hydrobromide?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tricor and have Acid Reflux?
- Support group for people who take Ultravate and have Migraine?
- Support group for people who take Tamoxifen Citrate and have Monilial Vaginitis?
- Support group for people who take Avelox and have Multiple Sclerosis?
- Support group for people who take Galantamine Hydrobromide and have High Blood Pressure?
- What to expect when you take Tricor and have Acid Reflux?
- What to expect when you take Ultravate and have Migraine?
- What to expect when you take Tamoxifen Citrate and have Monilial Vaginitis?
- What to expect when you take Avelox and have Multiple Sclerosis?
- What to expect when you take Galantamine Hydrobromide and have High Blood Pressure?
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Hctz, Lopressor
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Pradaxa
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Crestor, Synthroid
- Drug comparison of Parnate, Lyrica for a 49 year old man
- Drug comparison of Parnate, Lyrica for a 49 year old man
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.