Who have Contusion with Adderall xr 30 - from FDA reports
Contusion is reported only by a few people who take Adderall Xr 30. We study 172 people who have side effects while taking Adderall xr 30 from FDA. Among them, 1 have Contusion. Find out below who they are, when they have Contusion and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
172 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall xr 30.
Among them, 1 person (0.58%) has Contusion
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Contusion when taking Adderall xr 30 *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Contusion when taking Adderall xr 30 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Skull Fractured Base: 1 person, 100.00%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 100.00%
- Concussion (short loss of normal brain function in response to a head injury): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cerebral Haemorrhage (bleeding within the brain): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Contusion while taking Adderall xr 30?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Contusion
- Subscribe to monitor Contusion in Adderall xr 30
You are not alone:
Adderall xr 30
Adderall xr 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall xr 30 1,211 users)
Contusion (a type of hematoma of tissue in which capillaries) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 87,867 Contusion patients).
Drugs that are associated with ContusionContusion (2,703 drugs)
Could your condition cause ContusionContusion (2,532 conditions)
Adderall xr 30 side effects
- Adderall xr 30 side effects (172 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adderall xr 30a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Salivary Gland Mass with Helicobacter Infection? - now
- Carbamazepine and Kaju drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Haemobilia with Flax Seed? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Teeth Grinding And Clenching with Cosentyx? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Teeth Grinding with Cosentyx? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Phentermine - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Liquid Pred - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Trileptal, Effexor Xr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Descovy, Prezcobix - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Lovenox, Fioricet, Provigil - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.