Who have Bipolar i disorder with Adderall - from FDA reports
Bipolar i disorder is found among people who take Adderall, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old also take medication Xyrem, and have Bipolar disorder. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 27,044 people who have side effects when taking Adderall from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
27,044 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall.
Among them, 18 people (0.07%) have Bipolar i disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bipolar i disorder when taking Adderall *:
- female: 72.22 %
- male: 27.78 %
Age of people who have Bipolar i disorder when taking Adderall *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 18.18 %
- 20-29: 27.27 %
- 30-39: 36.36 %
- 40-49: 9.09 %
- 50-59: 9.09 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 4 people, 22.22%
- Sleep Disorder: 3 people, 16.67%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 3 people, 16.67%
- Pain: 2 people, 11.11%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 11.11%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem: 6 people, 33.33%
- Seroquel: 5 people, 27.78%
- Lamictal: 5 people, 27.78%
- Abilify: 4 people, 22.22%
- Depakote: 4 people, 22.22%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 22.22%
- Weight Decreased: 3 people, 16.67%
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 3 people, 16.67%
- Indigestion: 3 people, 16.67%
- Suicidal Ideation: 3 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Bipolar i disorder while taking Adderall?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bipolar i disorder
- Subscribe to monitor Bipolar i disorder in Adderall
You are not alone:
Adderall has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 37,474 users)
Bipolar i disorder
Bipolar i disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, bipolar i disorder, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 13,559 Bipolar i disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bipolar i disorderBipolar i disorder (749 drugs)
Could your condition cause Bipolar i disorderBipolar i disorder (482 conditions)
Adderall side effects
- Adderall side effects (27,054 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adderalla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Yu L, Ma X, Zhang L, Zhang J, Gao L, "Prediction of new drug indications based on clinical data and network modularity", Scientific reports, 2014 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Frequent Headaches with Fibrositis? - now
- Will you have Headache with Fibrositis? - now
- Will you have Myasthenia Gravis with Zosyn? - a second ago
- Will you have Akathisia with Magnesium Sulfate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Calcium Level - Low - Infants with Cade Wood Essential Oil? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Biaxin - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Adderall, Flexeril - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Levo-t, Vyvanse for a 35 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Loraz - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.