Adefovir dipivoxil and Musculoskeletal disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Musculoskeletal disorder is reported only by a few people who take Adefovir Dipivoxil.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Adefovir dipivoxil and have Musculoskeletal disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,867 people who have side effects while taking Adefovir dipivoxil from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,867 people reported to have side effects when taking Adefovir dipivoxil.
Among them, 5 people (0.27%) have Musculoskeletal disorder.
What is Adefovir dipivoxil?
Adefovir dipivoxil has active ingredients of adefovir dipivoxil. eHealthMe is studying from 1,806 Adefovir dipivoxil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Musculoskeletal disorder?
Musculoskeletal disorder (disease of the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves) is found to be associated with 1,146 drugs and 724 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Adefovir dipivoxil and Musculoskeletal disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Musculoskeletal disorder when taking Adefovir dipivoxil *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Musculoskeletal disorder when taking Adefovir dipivoxil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common side effects people have besides Musculoskeletal disorder *:
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Lactic Acidosis (low ph in body tissues): 2 people, 40.00%
- Rib Fracture: 2 people, 40.00%
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Blood Phosphorus Decreased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Bone Density Decreased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Drug Resistance (reduction in effectiveness of a drug): 2 people, 40.00%
- Fall: 2 people, 40.00%
- Femoral Neck Fracture (neck of femur bone fracture): 2 people, 40.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 2 people, 40.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hepatitis B: 2 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adefovir dipivoxil and have Musculoskeletal disorder?Check whether Musculoskeletal disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Musculoskeletal disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of adefovir dipivoxil:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Adefovir dipivoxil:
- Adefovir dipivoxil (1,806 reports)
Common Adefovir dipivoxil side effects:
- Bone pain: 138 reports
- Drug ineffective: 161 reports
- Drug resistance (reduction in effectiveness of a drug): 283 reports
- Fanconi syndrome acquired (self developed genetic disease of kidney damage due to defective transport system): 113 reports
- Hypophosphataemia (electrolyte disturbance in which there is an abnormally low level of phosphate in the blood): 240 reports
- Osteomalacia (softening of the bones due to a lack of vitamin d): 247 reports
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 152 reports
- Pathogen resistance: 128 reports
- Weakness: 117 reports
Browse all side effects of Adefovir dipivoxil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Musculoskeletal disorder treatments and more:
- Musculoskeletal disorder (18,570 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Musculoskeletal disorder:
- Musculoskeletal disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Musculoskeletal disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Musculoskeletal disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Musculoskeletal disorder:
All the drugs that are associated with Musculoskeletal disorder:
- Musculoskeletal disorder (1,146 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Musculoskeletal disorder:
All the conditions that are associated with Musculoskeletal disorder:
- Musculoskeletal disorder (724 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on adefovir dipivoxil (the active ingredients of Adefovir dipivoxil) and Adefovir dipivoxil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxycodone and Insulin Resistance - 6 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Sodium and Face Oedema - 8 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide and Nasal Obstruction - 10 seconds ago
- Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome and Abdominal Discomfort - 11 seconds ago
- Ginkgo and Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus - 20 seconds ago
- Zyflo Cr vs. Budesonide - 21 seconds ago
- Tracleer and Gastrointestinal Inflammation - 26 seconds ago
- Pravachol and Bronchiectasis - 27 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Skin Odor Abnormal - 30 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Hypolipidaemia - 38 seconds ago