Adenosine and Dry skin - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 2,563 people who have side effects when taking Adenosine. Dry skin is found, especially among people who are female, 60+ old, also take Folic acid and have Pneumonia.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Adenosine and have Dry skin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,563 people reported to have side effects when taking Adenosine.
Among them, 28 people (1.09%) have Dry skin.
What is Adenosine?
Adenosine has active ingredients of adenosine. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 2,575 Adenosine users.
What is Dry skin?
Dry skin is found to be associated with 3,133 drugs and 2,307 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 121,245 people who have Dry skin.
Number of Adenosine and Dry skin reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dry skin when taking Adenosine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Dry skin when taking Adenosine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 4.17 %
- 60+: 95.83 %
Common drugs people take besides Adenosine *:
- Folic Acid: 26 people, 92.86%
- Metoclopramide: 25 people, 89.29%
- Clotrimazole: 25 people, 89.29%
- Furosemide: 25 people, 89.29%
- Gentamicin: 25 people, 89.29%
- Heparin: 25 people, 89.29%
- Methotrexate: 25 people, 89.29%
- Omeprazole: 25 people, 89.29%
- Spironolactone: 24 people, 85.71%
- Bumetanide: 24 people, 85.71%
Common side effects people have besides Dry skin *:
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 26 people, 92.86%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 26 people, 92.86%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 25 people, 89.29%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 25 people, 89.29%
- Rashes (redness): 25 people, 89.29%
- Pain: 25 people, 89.29%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 25 people, 89.29%
- Erythema Multiforme (a type of hypersensitivity reaction): 25 people, 89.29%
- Itching: 24 people, 85.71%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 24 people, 85.71%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pneumonia: 25 people, 89.29%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 24 people, 85.71%
- Depression: 3 people, 10.71%
- Pain: 2 people, 7.14%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 7.14%
- Thrush (an infection of the mouth caused by the candida fungus): 1 person, 3.57%
- Herpes Zoster: 1 person, 3.57%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 3.57%
- Device Related Infection: 1 person, 3.57%
- Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain): 1 person, 3.57%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adenosine and have Dry skin?Check whether Dry skin is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dry skin and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of adenosine:
- Dry skin and drugs with ingredients of adenosine (32 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Adenosine:
- Adenosine (2,575 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adenosine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dry skin treatments and more:
- Dry skin (121,245 reports)
Common drugs associated with Dry skin:
- Adapalene: 42,690 reports
- Green tea: 19,269 reports
- Dupixent: 4,984 reports
- Accutane: 3,405 reports
- Humira: 3,110 reports
- Aspirin: 2,781 reports
- Prednisone: 2,537 reports
- Omeprazole: 2,365 reports
- Vitamin d: 2,061 reports
- Cosentyx: 2,015 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dry skin:
- Dry skin (3,133 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dry skin:
- Acne: 27,769 reports
- Psoriasis: 2,749 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,646 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,167 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 1,916 reports
- Hepatitis c: 1,808 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,599 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dry skin:
- Dry skin (2,307 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on adenosine (the active ingredients of Adenosine) and Adenosine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flexeril and Leukocytosis - now
- Amlodipine and Haemolytic Anaemia - a second ago
- Humira and Periorbital Cellulitis - 2 seconds ago
- Weight Increased and drugs of ingredients of eplerenone - 6 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Memantine drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Trusopt and Appetite - Decreased - 8 seconds ago
- Trusopt and Appetite Decreased - 8 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate and Multiple Myeloma - 11 seconds ago
- Fluoxetine Hydrochloride and Therapeutic Response Unexpected - 17 seconds ago
- Topamax and Hyperhidrosis - 20 seconds ago