Adriamycin pfs and Bone abscess - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Bone abscess is reported only by a few people who take Adriamycin Pfs.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Adriamycin pfs and have Bone abscess. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,484 people who have side effects while taking Adriamycin pfs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,484 people reported to have side effects when taking Adriamycin pfs.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Bone abscess.
What is Adriamycin pfs?
Adriamycin pfs has active ingredients of doxorubicin hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 6,495 Adriamycin pfs users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Bone abscess?
Bone abscess is found to be associated with 248 drugs and 121 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Adriamycin pfs and Bone abscess reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bone abscess when taking Adriamycin pfs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Bone abscess when taking Adriamycin pfs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Adriamycin pfs *:
- Zyban: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zometa: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fluticasone Propionate: 2 people, 100.00%
- Femara: 2 people, 100.00%
- Faslodex: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dyazide: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dexamethasone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cytoxan: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 100.00%
- Coumadin: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Bone abscess *:
- Weight Loss: 2 people, 100.00%
- Exostosis (formation of new bone on the surface of a bone): 2 people, 100.00%
- Family Stress: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fibrosis (formation of excess fibrous connective tissue in an organ or tissue): 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 100.00%
- Gingival Disorder (gum disease): 2 people, 100.00%
- Gliosis (a process leading to scars in the central nervous system): 2 people, 100.00%
- Glomerular Filtration Rate Abnormal: 2 people, 100.00%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 2 people, 100.00%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 2 people, 100.00%
- Metastasis (spreadable cancer to other organ from origin): 2 people, 100.00%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 2 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 2 people, 100.00%
- Breast Cancer: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adriamycin pfs and have Bone abscess?Check whether Bone abscess is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Bone abscess and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of doxorubicin hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Adriamycin pfs:
- Adriamycin pfs (6,495 reports)
Common Adriamycin pfs side effects:
Browse all side effects of Adriamycin pfs:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Bone abscess treatments and more:
- Bone abscess (502 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Bone abscess:
- Bone abscess in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bone abscess in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bone abscess in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Bone abscess:
- Bone abscess (248 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Bone abscess:
- Bone abscess (121 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on doxorubicin hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Adriamycin pfs) and Adriamycin pfs (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aztreonam and Hydrocortisone drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Vuity and Accommodation Disorder - 11 seconds ago
- Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased and Constipation - 11 seconds ago
- Jaundice Neonatal and drugs of ingredients of prednisone - 19 seconds ago
- Pacerone and Wisdom Teeth Removal - 21 seconds ago
- Metadate Cd and Fear - 23 seconds ago
- Pyridoxine Hcl and Vesicare drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Cefazolin and Panic Disorder - 25 seconds ago
- Stable Angina in Loseasonique, how severe and when it was recovered? - 30 seconds ago
- Nosebleed and drugs of ingredients of zinc gluconate - 38 seconds ago