Adriamycin pfs and Keloids - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Keloids is found among people who take Adriamycin pfs, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Adriamycin pfs and have Keloids. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,484 people who have side effects when taking Adriamycin pfs from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,484 people reported to have side effects when taking Adriamycin pfs.
Among them, 6 people (0.09%) have Keloids.
What is Adriamycin pfs?
Adriamycin pfs has active ingredients of doxorubicin hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 6,495 Adriamycin pfs users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Keloids?
Keloids (overgrown scars left from skin injuries) is found to be associated with 621 drugs and 433 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Adriamycin pfs and Keloids reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Keloids when taking Adriamycin pfs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Keloids when taking Adriamycin pfs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Adriamycin pfs *:
- Zithromax: 6 people, 100.00%
- Klonopin: 6 people, 100.00%
- Allopurinol: 6 people, 100.00%
- Ambien: 6 people, 100.00%
- Amoxicillin: 6 people, 100.00%
- Anaprox: 6 people, 100.00%
- Azithromycin: 6 people, 100.00%
- Cephalexin: 6 people, 100.00%
- Clonazepam: 6 people, 100.00%
- Colace: 6 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Keloids *:
- Food Poisoning (poison in food): 6 people, 100.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 6 people, 100.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 6 people, 100.00%
- Weakness: 6 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 6 people, 100.00%
- Conjunctivitis Viral (infection of conjunctiva by virus): 6 people, 100.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 6 people, 100.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 6 people, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 6 people, 100.00%
- Stress Gastritis (swelling (inflammation) and weakening of the stomach lining that occurs during a serious illness): 5 people, 83.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Dermatitis (inflammation of the skin resulting from direct irritation by an external agent or an allergic reaction to it): 6 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Adriamycin pfs and have Keloids?Check whether Keloids is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Keloids and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of doxorubicin hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Adriamycin pfs:
- Adriamycin pfs (6,495 reports)
Common Adriamycin pfs side effects:
- Pain: 852 reports
- Fever: 824 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 715 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 651 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 618 reports
- Pneumonia: 611 reports
Browse all side effects of Adriamycin pfs:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Keloids treatments and more:
- Keloids (1,005 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Keloids:
- Keloids in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Keloids in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Keloids in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Keloids:
- Keloids (621 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Keloids:
- Keloids (433 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on doxorubicin hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Adriamycin pfs) and Adriamycin pfs (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Activella and Ear Barotrauma - a second ago
- Ketorolac Tromethamine vs. Paxil - 3 seconds ago
- Piroxicam and Protonix drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Acetylcysteine and Protonix drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Protonix and Xopenex drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Rebetol and Conjunctivitis Infective - 9 seconds ago
- Lialda and Protonix drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Protonix and Lenalidomide drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Percocet and Depakote drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Atarax and Protonix drug interaction - 13 seconds ago