Advair diskus 100/50 and Vaginal erosion - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal erosion reported by people who take Advair diskus 100/50 yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal erosion with Advair diskus 100/50. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Vaginal erosion while taking Advair diskus 100/50?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal erosion
- Subscribe to monitor Vaginal erosion in Advair diskus 100/50
You are not alone:
Advair Diskus 100/50
Advair diskus 100/50 has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Advair diskus 100/50 39,214 users)
Vaginal erosion has been reported by people with vulvovaginal dryness, vulvovaginal mycotic infection, birth control, atrophic vulvovaginitis, osteoporosis post-menopausal (latest reports from 148 Vaginal erosion patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal erosionVaginal erosion
Could your condition cause Vaginal erosionVaginal erosion
Advair diskus 100/50 side effects
- Advair diskus 100/50 side effects (38,815 reports)
Browse all side effects of Advair diskus 100/50a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Wasp Sting with Accutane? - now
- Will you have Generalised Anxiety Disorder with Mirtazapine? - a second ago
- Will you have Flatulence with Q10? - a second ago
- Will you have Gad with Mirtazapine? - a second ago
- Will you have Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition with Mirtazapine? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Sildenafil Citrate, Oxycodone - 39 minutes ago
- Prediction of Cialis for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Lipitor - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Prolia - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Cefdinir - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.