Advair diskus 100/50 and Z-e syndrome - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Z-e syndrome is found among people who take Advair diskus 100/50, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Advair diskus 100/50 and have Z-e syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 38,800 people who have side effects when taking Advair diskus 100/50 from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
38,800 people reported to have side effects when taking Advair diskus 100/50.
Among them, 13 people (0.03%) have Z-e syndrome.
What is Advair diskus 100/50?
Advair diskus 100/50 has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 39,244 Advair diskus 100/50 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Z-e syndrome?
Z-e syndrome (increased production of the hormone gastrin from a small tumour of pancreas) is found to be associated with 153 drugs and 167 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Advair diskus 100/50 and Z-e syndrome reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Z-e syndrome when taking Advair diskus 100/50 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Z-e syndrome when taking Advair diskus 100/50 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Advair diskus 100/50 *:
- Zoloft: 13 people, 100.00%
- Protonix: 13 people, 100.00%
- Aredia: 13 people, 100.00%
- Arestin: 13 people, 100.00%
- Hydrea: 13 people, 100.00%
- Lopressor: 13 people, 100.00%
- Vioxx: 13 people, 100.00%
- Miacalcin: 13 people, 100.00%
- Norvasc: 13 people, 100.00%
- Lotrel: 13 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Z-e syndrome *:
- Weight Decreased: 13 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 13 people, 100.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 13 people, 100.00%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 13 people, 100.00%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 13 people, 100.00%
- Kidney Stones: 13 people, 100.00%
- Injury: 13 people, 100.00%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 13 people, 100.00%
- Head Injury: 13 people, 100.00%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 13 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 13 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 13 people, 100.00%
- Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs): 13 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 13 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Advair diskus 100/50 and have Z-e syndrome?Check whether Z-e syndrome is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Z-e syndrome and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate:
- Z-e syndrome and drugs with ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate (17 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Advair diskus 100/50:
- Advair diskus 100/50 (39,244 reports)
Common Advair diskus 100/50 side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 5,677 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,316 reports
- Asthma: 2,999 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,393 reports
- Chest pain: 2,383 reports
- Cough: 2,369 reports
Browse all side effects of Advair diskus 100/50:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Z-e syndrome treatments and more:
- Z-e syndrome (1,123 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Z-e syndrome:
- Z-e syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Z-e syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Z-e syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Z-e syndrome:
- Z-e syndrome (153 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Z-e syndrome:
- Z-e syndrome (167 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate (the active ingredients of Advair diskus 100/50) and Advair diskus 100/50 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Aggravated and Scoliosis - 6 seconds ago
- Unasyn and Pleural Fibrosis - 7 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Thyroid Diseases - 16 seconds ago
- Triumeq and Myalgia Aggravated - 17 seconds ago
- Garlic and Atrophic Vulvovaginitis - 24 seconds ago
- Imuran and Small Cell Lung Cancer Metastatic - 34 seconds ago
- Cerdelga and Heart Palpitations - 36 seconds ago
- Lorcet-Hd and Multiple Fractures - 37 seconds ago
- Rasilez and Ulcerative Colitis - 40 seconds ago
- Agitation and Lung Neoplasm - 43 seconds ago