Advair diskus 500/50 and Rls - from FDA reports
There is no Rls reported by people who take Advair diskus 500/50 yet. This review analyzes which people have Rls with Advair diskus 500/50. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Rls while taking Advair diskus 500/50?
You are not alone:
Advair Diskus 500/50
Advair diskus 500/50 has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Advair diskus 500/50 481 users)
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 30,911 Rls patients).
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls
Could your condition cause RlsRls
Advair diskus 500/50 side effects
- Advair diskus 500/50 side effects (165 reports)
Browse all side effects of Advair diskus 500/50a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Deformity with Voltaren? - now
- Will you have Ear Tag with Cylert? - a second ago
- Doryx and Propecia drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Hair Loss with Boswellia? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Hair with Boswellia? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Losartan, Zocor - an hour ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Atarax - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tylenol, B Complex Vitamin, Prilosec Otc - an hour ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Spironolactone, Lithium Carbonate, Lamictal Xr, Abilify - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Allegra Allergy - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.