Advair hfa and Morbid thoughts - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Morbid thoughts is reported only by a few people who take Advair Hfa.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Advair hfa and have Morbid thoughts. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 60,616 people who have side effects while taking Advair hfa from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
60,616 people reported to have side effects when taking Advair hfa.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Morbid thoughts.
What is Advair hfa?
Advair hfa has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 61,126 Advair hfa users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Morbid thoughts?
Morbid thoughts (serious thoughts) is found to be associated with 484 drugs and 296 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Advair hfa and Morbid thoughts reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Morbid thoughts when taking Advair hfa *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Morbid thoughts when taking Advair hfa *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Advair hfa *:
- Xolair: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ventolin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Spiriva: 2 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Morbid thoughts *:
- Heart Rate Increased: 4 people, 100.00%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 2 people, 50.00%
- Medical Device Discomfort (difficulty due to medical devices): 2 people, 50.00%
- Blood Pressure Systolic Increased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 2 people, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 50.00%
- Dyspnea At Rest: 2 people, 50.00%
- Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs): 2 people, 50.00%
- Fall: 2 people, 50.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Advair hfa and have Morbid thoughts?Check whether Morbid thoughts is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Morbid thoughts and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Advair hfa:
- Advair hfa (61,126 reports)
Common Advair hfa side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 10,702 reports
- Asthma: 8,677 reports
- Cough: 5,654 reports
- Drug ineffective: 5,381 reports
- Pneumonia: 5,201 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,949 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 4,635 reports
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 4,482 reports
Browse all side effects of Advair hfa:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Morbid thoughts treatments and more:
- Morbid thoughts (1,355 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Morbid thoughts:
- Morbid thoughts in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Morbid thoughts in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Morbid thoughts in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Morbid thoughts:
- Morbid thoughts (484 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Morbid thoughts:
- Depression: 137 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Morbid thoughts:
- Morbid thoughts (296 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate (the active ingredients of Advair hfa) and Advair hfa (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Risperdal and Stress And Anxiety - 14 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Appetite Increased - 37 seconds ago
- Aptiom and Abdominal Discomfort - 39 seconds ago
- Aldactazide and Psoriasis Aggravated - 40 seconds ago
- Basaglar and Cefazolin drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Phenazopyridine Hcl and Movement - Uncoordinated - 50 seconds ago
- Flurbiprofen and Hepatocellular Damage Aggravated - 56 seconds ago
- Inderal and Rivasa drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole and Escherichia Bacteraemia - a minute ago
- Aptiom and Abdominal Pain Upper - a minute ago