Aerobid and Shock - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Shock is reported only by a few people who take Aerobid.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aerobid and have Shock. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,122 people who have side effects while taking Aerobid from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,122 people reported to have side effects when taking Aerobid.
Among them, 3 people (0.27%) have Shock.
What is Aerobid?
Aerobid has active ingredients of flunisolide. eHealthMe is studying from 1,125 Aerobid users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Shock?
Shock (a life-threatening condition with symptoms like low blood pressure, weakness, shallow breathing, cold, clammy skin) is found to be associated with 2,034 drugs and 1,715 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aerobid and Shock reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Shock when taking Aerobid *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Shock when taking Aerobid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Aerobid *:
- Renagel: 2 people, 66.67%
- Coreg: 2 people, 66.67%
- Xanax: 1 person, 33.33%
- Vicodin Es: 1 person, 33.33%
- Skelaxin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Proventil: 1 person, 33.33%
- Infed: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gleevec: 1 person, 33.33%
- Celebrex: 1 person, 33.33%
- Carvedilol: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Shock *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 66.67%
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Anuria (failure of the kidneys to produce urine): 2 people, 66.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 66.67%
- Burning Sensation: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 66.67%
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 66.67%
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aerobid and have Shock?Check whether Shock is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Shock and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of flunisolide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aerobid:
- Aerobid (1,125 reports)
Common Aerobid side effects:
Browse all side effects of Aerobid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Shock treatments and more:
- Shock (25,559 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Shock:
- Shock in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Shock in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Shock in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Shock:
- Amlodipine: 1,781 reports
- Metformin: 1,694 reports
- Aspirin: 979 reports
- Prednisone: 783 reports
- Furosemide: 779 reports
- Lasix: 716 reports
- Prednisolone: 644 reports
- Lisinopril: 643 reports
- Methotrexate: 594 reports
- Heparin: 555 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Shock:
- Shock (2,034 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Shock:
- High blood pressure: 1,347 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 780 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 602 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 601 reports
- Diabetes: 553 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Shock:
- Shock (1,715 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on flunisolide (the active ingredients of Aerobid) and Aerobid (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dulera and Diarrhea - a second ago
- Dulera and Stools - Watery - a second ago
- Zyban and Zofran drug interaction - a second ago
- Opdivo and Lantus drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Pepcid Ac and Vitamin B2 drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Fluticasone Propionate drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Losartan and Colitis Microscopic - 19 seconds ago
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Morphine drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Vitamin B6 and Ketamine Hcl drug interaction - 21 seconds ago