Who have Injection site oedema with Agenerase - from FDA reports
Injection site oedema is reported only by a few people who take Agenerase. We study 1,090 people who have side effects while taking Agenerase from FDA. Among them, 2 have Injection site oedema. Find out below who they are, when they have Injection site oedema and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1,090 people reported to have side effects when taking Agenerase.
Among them, 2 people (0.18%) have Injection site oedema
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Injection site oedema when taking Agenerase *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Injection site oedema when taking Agenerase *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ziagen: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zolpidem Tartrate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Simethicone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nabumetone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lotrisone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Loperamide Hydrochloride: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 50.00%
- Clonazepam: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rash Maculo-Papular (red area on the skin that is covered with small confluent bumps): 2 people, 100.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 2 people, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 100.00%
- Oedema Lower Limb (fluid collection in tissue of lower leg): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Injection site oedema while taking Agenerase?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Injection site oedema
- Subscribe to monitor Injection site oedema in Agenerase
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Agenerase and have Injection site oedema
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Agenerase has active ingredients of amprenavir. (latest outcomes from Agenerase 1,090 users)
Injection site oedema
Injection site oedema has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, crohn's disease, asthma (latest reports from 1,885 Injection site oedema patients).
Drugs that are associated with Injection site oedemaInjection site oedema (507 drugs)
Could your condition cause Injection site oedemaInjection site oedema (245 conditions)
Agenerase side effects
- Agenerase side effects (1,090 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Agenerasea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lockjaw with Clindamycin Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Weight Loss Poor with Extended Phenytoin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Vivid Nightmare with Seasonique? - now
- Will you have Weight Loss - Intentional with Extended Phenytoin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Nightmare with Seasonique? - now
- Will you have Dreams - Bad with Seasonique? - now
- Will you have Weight Control with Extended Phenytoin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Seasonique? - now
- Will you have Weight with Extended Phenytoin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Nightmares with Seasonique? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Celebrex - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Griseofulvin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Humira, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Symbicort - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Cellcept, Prednisone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Viagra - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Cialis, Viagra for a 59 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Klonopin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Nardil, Ambien - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nuvigil, Lamictal Xr, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Irbesartan - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.