Aggrenox and Tonsillar disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Tonsillar disorder is reported only by a few people who take Aggrenox.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aggrenox and have Tonsillar disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,115 people who have side effects while taking Aggrenox from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,115 people reported to have side effects when taking Aggrenox.
Among them, 5 people (0.07%) have Tonsillar disorder.
What is Aggrenox?
Aggrenox has active ingredients of aspirin; dipyridamole. It is often used in stroke. eHealthMe is studying from 6,996 Aggrenox users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tonsillar disorder?
Tonsillar disorder (disease of tonsil) is found to be associated with 518 drugs and 300 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aggrenox and Tonsillar disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tonsillar disorder when taking Aggrenox *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Tonsillar disorder when taking Aggrenox *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Aggrenox *:
- Zyrtec: 5 people, 100.00%
- Glyburide: 5 people, 100.00%
- Aredia: 5 people, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 5 people, 100.00%
- Bactrim: 5 people, 100.00%
- Cardizem: 5 people, 100.00%
- Compazine: 5 people, 100.00%
- Creon: 5 people, 100.00%
- Doxycycline: 5 people, 100.00%
- Elavil: 5 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Tonsillar disorder *:
- Weakness: 5 people, 100.00%
- Facial Bones Fracture (bone fracture of face): 5 people, 100.00%
- Lymphocyte Count Decreased: 5 people, 100.00%
- Lung Hyperinflation (inspiration of more than normal): 5 people, 100.00%
- Vitreous Detachment (condition of the eye in which the vitreous humour separates from the retina): 5 people, 100.00%
- Liver Function Test Abnormal: 5 people, 100.00%
- Labyrinthitis (inflammation of the labyrinth or inner ear): 5 people, 100.00%
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 5 people, 100.00%
- Haematuria (presence of blood in urine): 5 people, 100.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 5 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 5 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 100.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 5 people, 100.00%
- Bladder Cancer: 5 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aggrenox and have Tonsillar disorder?Check whether Tonsillar disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Tonsillar disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aspirin; dipyridamole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aggrenox:
- Aggrenox (6,996 reports)
Common Aggrenox side effects:
Browse all side effects of Aggrenox:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Tonsillar disorder treatments and more:
- Tonsillar disorder (1,519 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tonsillar disorder:
- Tonsillar disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tonsillar disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tonsillar disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tonsillar disorder:
All the drugs that are associated with Tonsillar disorder:
- Tonsillar disorder (518 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tonsillar disorder:
All the conditions that are associated with Tonsillar disorder:
- Tonsillar disorder (300 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aspirin; dipyridamole (the active ingredients of Aggrenox) and Aggrenox (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride and Melphalan drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Epivir and Haematocrit Decreased - 4 seconds ago
- Psoriatic Arthropathy Aggravated and Necrosis - 4 seconds ago
- Aldactone and Duodenal Perforation - 7 seconds ago
- Diabetes and Eye Operation Complication - 15 seconds ago
- Pravastatin Sodium and Enlarged Heart - 20 seconds ago
- Vitis Vinifera and Dementia - 27 seconds ago
- Fabrazyme and Leukopenia - 42 seconds ago
- Januvia and Asthmatic Crisis - 47 seconds ago
- Clozaril and Affect Lability - 48 seconds ago