Alavert and Paranasal sinus hypersecretion - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Paranasal sinus hypersecretion is reported only by a few people who take Alavert.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Alavert and have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,801 people who have side effects while taking Alavert from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,801 people reported to have side effects when taking Alavert.
Among them, 2 people (0.11%) have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion.
What is Alavert?
Alavert has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 1,996 Alavert users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Paranasal sinus hypersecretion?
Paranasal sinus hypersecretion is found to be associated with 699 drugs and 386 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Alavert and Paranasal sinus hypersecretion reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion when taking Alavert *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Alavert *:
- Singulair: 2 people, 100.00%
- Xolair: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vytorin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Tirosint: 1 person, 50.00%
- Spiriva: 1 person, 50.00%
- Qvar: 1 person, 50.00%
- Mirapex: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lumigan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lovastatin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Levoxyl: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Paranasal sinus hypersecretion *:
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 50.00%
- Peripheral Swelling: 1 person, 50.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Heart Rate Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bronchospasm (spasm of bronchial smooth muscle producing narrowing of the bronchi): 1 person, 50.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 50.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Sinus Disorder (disease of sinus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Rhinorrhea (watery mucus discharge from the nose): 1 person, 50.00%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 50.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Alavert and have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion?Check whether Paranasal sinus hypersecretion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Paranasal sinus hypersecretion and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of loratadine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Alavert:
- Alavert (1,996 reports)
Common Alavert side effects:
- Dizziness: 103 reports
- Drug ineffective: 355 reports
- High blood pressure: 108 reports
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 109 reports
Browse all side effects of Alavert:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Paranasal sinus hypersecretion treatments and more:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion (4,043 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
All the drugs that are associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion (699 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
All the conditions that are associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion (386 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on loratadine (the active ingredients of Alavert) and Alavert (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and Abdominal Rebound Tenderness - 5 seconds ago
- Bronchitis Chronic and Limb Injury - 10 seconds ago
- Benemid and Back Pain Aggravated - 10 seconds ago
- Forfivo Xl and Pain - 14 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole and Eye Infection Viral - 22 seconds ago
- Dilaudid and Injection Site Irritation - 22 seconds ago
- Rizatriptan Benzoate and Cetirizine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Pentasa and Low Birth Weight Baby - 22 seconds ago
- Macitentan and Blood Pressure Management - 32 seconds ago
- Synalar and Zantac drug interaction - 32 seconds ago