Who have Death sudden with Albenza - from FDA reports
Death sudden is found among people who take Albenza, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Klonopin, and have Neurocysticercosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 293 people who have side effects when taking Albenza from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
293 people reported to have side effects when taking Albenza.
Among them, 6 people (2.05%) have Death sudden
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Albenza when people have Death sudden *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Death sudden when taking Albenza *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Death sudden when taking Albenza *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 50 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neurocysticercosis (cysts in the functional part of the brain): 2 people, 33.33%
- Pinworms: 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Klonopin: 2 people, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Death sudden while taking Albenza?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Death sudden
- Subscribe to monitor Death sudden in Albenza
You are not alone:
Albenza has active ingredients of albendazole. (latest outcomes from Albenza 305 users)
Death sudden has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension, pain, chronic myeloid leukaemia, diabetes (latest reports from 472,046 Death sudden patients).
Drugs that are associated with Death suddenDeath sudden (3,492 drugs)
Could your condition cause Death suddenDeath sudden (3,571 conditions)
Albenza side effects
- Albenza side effects (293 reports)
Browse all side effects of Albenzaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dong H, Zhang J, Ren L, Liu Q, Zhu S, "Unexpected death due to cefuroxime-induced disulfiram-like reaction", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2013 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood In Stool with Lialda? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Otitis Media with Lysteda? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Urination - Painful with Firmagon? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Dysuria with Firmagon? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Painful Urination with Firmagon? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Mobic - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Bacillus Probiotics, Vyvanse, Neurontin - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Nexplanon - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Sprintec, Celexa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Nuvaring, Zyrtec - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.