Albenza and Death sudden - from FDA reports
Death sudden is found among people who take Albenza, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Klonopin, and have Neurocysticercosis. This review analyzes which people have Death sudden with Albenza. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 188 people who have side effects when taking Albenza from FDA, and is updated regularly.
188 people reported to have side effects when taking Albenza.
Among them, 6 people (3.19%) have Death sudden
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Albenza when people have Death sudden *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Death sudden when taking Albenza *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Death sudden when taking Albenza *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 50 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neurocysticercosis (cysts in the functional part of the brain): 2 people, 33.33%
- Pinworms: 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Klonopin: 2 people, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Death sudden in Albenza
- Subscribe to monitor Albenza
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Death sudden
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Albenza has active ingredients of albendazole. (latest outcomes from Albenza 200 users)
Death sudden has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension, chronic myeloid leukaemia, diabetes, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 386,249 Death sudden patients).
Drugs that are associated with Death suddenDeath sudden (1,630 drugs)
Could your condition cause Death suddenDeath sudden (3,564 conditions)
Albenza side effects
- Albenza side effects (188 reports)
Browse all side effects of Albenzaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dong H, Zhang J, Ren L, Liu Q, Zhu S, "Unexpected death due to cefuroxime-induced disulfiram-like reaction", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2013 Jan .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Albenza and have Death Sudden
- Support group for people who have Death Sudden
- Support group for people who take Albenza
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 78 retired professor,Had blood cancer last year,cured due to radiation and chemo,Had uti since then.A month ago sudden backpain started,It is not simple. Doctor found in mri and bonedensity test high ostioporasys.I took shot of prolia now and hope for normal life,.Due to high pain in...
- My mother died several days after being given golytely at hospital while waiting on surgery for bowel obstruction
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Hi my name is nicole 44 years old I am taking zarelto for dvt -pe prevention
- In the 60 year age group and if you have heavy hair loss after one month what are is the likelihood you will lose all your hair and will it grow back? If so how long does it take?
- Will you have Trigger Finger with Levaquin?
- Will you have Fever with Cialis?
- Will you have Radiculopathy with Gabapentin?
- Will you have Nightmares with Trilafon?
- Will you have Skin Rash with Lexiscan?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Levaquin and have Trigger Finger?
- Support group for people who take Cialis and have Fever?
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Radiculopathy?
- Support group for people who take Trilafon and have Nightmares?
- Support group for people who take Lexiscan and have Skin Rash?
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.