Albenza and Death - from FDA reports
Death is found among people who take Albenza, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Klonopin, and have Neurocysticercosis. This review analyzes which people have Death with Albenza. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 188 people who have side effects when taking Albenza from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
188 people reported to have side effects when taking Albenza.
Among them, 8 people (4.26%) have Death
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Albenza when people have Death *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Death when taking Albenza *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Death when taking Albenza *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 25 %
- 10-19: 25 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neurocysticercosis (cysts in the functional part of the brain): 2 people, 25.00%
- Pinworms: 1 person, 12.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Klonopin: 2 people, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Albenza and have Death?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Death
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Albenza has active ingredients of albendazole. (latest outcomes from Albenza 200 users)
Death has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension, chronic myeloid leukaemia, diabetes, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 386,249 Death patients).
Drugs that are associated with DeathDeath (3,445 drugs)
Could your condition cause DeathDeath (3,505 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDeath and drugs with ingredients of albendazole.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDeath and Albenza from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Albenza side effects
- Albenza side effects (188 reports)
Browse all side effects of Albenzaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Albenza and have Death
- Support group for people who have Death
- Support group for people who take Albenza
Can you answer these questions
- I am love to have donuts. Are you?
- My husband took one dose of Imbruvica and died of SCA the next day.
- My sister died on the same day of hyste... My sister died on the same day of hysterctomy i.e removal of uterus and she had got hepatitis. The doctor does the operation without investigating the hepatitis and she was just 32 years old. The doctor said that she died because of septicemia, which...
- My 89 year old mother was in good health. She increased her dose of neurontin from 100mg to 300 mg. shortly after the change in dosage she developed acute myeloid leukemia and died 13 days later.
You may be interested in these posts
- I have a loved on that died suddenly just a few days after an injection of Remicade. He was only 37 and had ulcerated colitis. He was found unresponsive on the floor in the morning and the paramedics could not revive him. We would like answers, as there is no clear cause of death. Has anyone...
- In the 60 year age group and if you have heavy hair loss after one month what are is the likelihood you will lose all your hair and will it grow back? If so how long does it take?
- My wonderful husband dropped dead in front of me on 22nd June 2016 after taking a slidenafil. He had already had multiple cardiac arrests 4 years prior to this and had multiple blood disorders. I am trying to sue the NHS but its not going well and I can't give up because I KNOW this awful drug...
- That same bad lady bought me a big bottle of purple drank - I bought it hoping to have death, or at least totally trip, but all it did was make my cold go totally away. I feel great now and I'm super pissed about it.
- Some lady bought me NyQuil in DC now I’m dead!
- Fentanyl and Pen-Vee K drug interaction
- Will you have Myoclonus with Baraclude?
- Tagetes Erecta and Oat Flour drug interaction
- Will you have Nail Picking with Bupleurum?
- Will you have Pleural Fluid with Adcetris?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fentanyl and Pen-Vee K
- Support group for people who take Baraclude and have Myoclonus?
- Support group for people who take Tagetes Erecta and Oat Flour
- Support group for people who take Bupleurum and have Nail Picking?
- Support group for people who take Adcetris and have Pleural Fluid?
- What to expect when you take Fentanyl and Pen-Vee K
- What to expect when you take Baraclude and have Myoclonus?
- What to expect when you take Tagetes Erecta and Oat Flour
- What to expect when you take Bupleurum and have Nail Picking?
- What to expect when you take Adcetris and have Pleural Fluid?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.