Albenza and Death - from FDA reports
Death is found among people who take Albenza, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Klonopin, and have Neurocysticercosis. This review analyzes which people have Death with Albenza. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 188 people who have side effects when taking Albenza from FDA, and is updated regularly.
188 people reported to have side effects when taking Albenza.
Among them, 8 people (4.26%) have Death
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Albenza when people have Death *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Death when taking Albenza *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Death when taking Albenza *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 25 %
- 10-19: 25 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neurocysticercosis (cysts in the functional part of the brain): 2 people, 25.00%
- Pinworms: 1 person, 12.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Klonopin: 2 people, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Death
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Death in Albenza
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Albenza and Death
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Albenza has active ingredients of albendazole. (latest outcomes from Albenza 200 users)
Death has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension, chronic myeloid leukaemia, diabetes, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 386,249 Death patients).
Drugs that are associated with DeathDeath (3,029 drugs)
Could your condition cause DeathDeath (3,511 conditions)
Albenza side effects
- Albenza side effects (188 reports)
Browse all side effects of Albenzaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Albenza and have Death
- Support group for people who have Death
- Support group for people who take Albenza
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 78 retired professor,Had blood cancer last year,cured due to radiation and chemo,Had uti since then.A month ago sudden backpain started,It is not simple. Doctor found in mri and bonedensity test high ostioporasys.I took shot of prolia now and hope for normal life,.Due to high pain in...
- My mother died several days after being given golytely at hospital while waiting on surgery for bowel obstruction
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Hi my name is nicole 44 years old I am taking zarelto for dvt -pe prevention
- In the 60 year age group and if you have heavy hair loss after one month what are is the likelihood you will lose all your hair and will it grow back? If so how long does it take?
- What to expect when you take Ketorolac Tromethamine and Sumatriptan
- Will you have Hypothyroids with Diovan Hct?
- Will you have Thoracic Vertebral Fracture with Actoplus Met?
- What to expect when you take Scopolamine and Xanax
- Will you have Systolic Click-Murmur Syndrome with Breast Cancer Metastatic?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Diovan Hct and have Hypothyroids?
- Support group for people who take Actoplus Met and have Thoracic Vertebral Fracture?
- Support group for people who have Breast Cancer Metastatic and Systolic Click-Murmur Syndrome?
- Support group for people who have Breast Cancer Metastatic and Prolapsing Mitral Leaflet Syndrome?
- Support group for people who have Breast Cancer Metastatic and Myxomatous Mitral Valve?
- My Name is Bertha Briseno I am taking theRepatha now for two months have noticed CRP is very high
- My father took Amaryl more than 5 years and recently is having occasional VT which lasts only 5...
- Just started Sulfasalazine and have headaches, nausea and Muscle pain. I have RA, Lupus, Fibro and...
- Hello my name is Sharon. I have syncope for since 2009 Keep trying get through the day.
- Celiac disease ??? Cut out Gluten asap. Regardless what you are told. It is a must. Read the...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.