Albenza and Sudden death - from FDA reports
Sudden death is found among people who take Albenza, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Klonopin, and have Neurocysticercosis. This review analyzes which people have Sudden death with Albenza. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 188 people who have side effects when taking Albenza from FDA, and is updated regularly.
188 people reported to have side effects when taking Albenza.
Among them, 6 people (3.19%) have Sudden death
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Albenza when people have Sudden death *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Sudden death when taking Albenza *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Sudden death when taking Albenza *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 50 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neurocysticercosis (cysts in the functional part of the brain): 2 people, 33.33%
- Pinworms: 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Klonopin: 2 people, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Sudden death
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Sudden death in Albenza
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Albenza and Sudden death
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Albenza has active ingredients of albendazole. (latest outcomes from Albenza 200 users)
Sudden death has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension, chronic myeloid leukaemia, diabetes, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 386,249 Sudden death patients).
Drugs that are associated with Sudden deathSudden death (1,579 drugs)
Could your condition cause Sudden deathSudden death (3,567 conditions)
Albenza side effects
- Albenza side effects (188 reports)
Browse all side effects of Albenzaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Albenza and have Sudden Death
- Support group for people who have Sudden Death
- Support group for people who take Albenza
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 78 retired professor,Had blood cancer last year,cured due to radiation and chemo,Had uti since then.A month ago sudden backpain started,It is not simple. Doctor found in mri and bonedensity test high ostioporasys.I took shot of prolia now and hope for normal life,.Due to high pain in...
- My mother died several days after being given golytely at hospital while waiting on surgery for bowel obstruction
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Hi my name is nicole 44 years old I am taking zarelto for dvt -pe prevention
- In the 60 year age group and if you have heavy hair loss after one month what are is the likelihood you will lose all your hair and will it grow back? If so how long does it take?
- What to expect when you have Cataplexy and Depression?
- Will you have Urination - Uncontrollable with Wellbutrin?
- Will you have Vomiting Projectile with Amoxicillin?
- Zolpidem and Beyaz drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Accutane and have Hypotension?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Urination - Uncontrollable?
- Support group for people who take Amoxicillin and have Vomiting Projectile?
- Support group for people who take Zolpidem and Beyaz
- Support group for people who take Promacta and have Dry Skin?
- Support group for people who have Latent Tb and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- Hi I’m emma I’m 15 and I litteraly was exatic when I found this website I am freaking out I never...
- Hello everyone. I was diagnosed with AF three months ago. I take a small amount of Zolpidem...
- This is first time happening to me. Usually use this Med when get acute attack of pancreatitis....
- Hello,&I had my 1st false positive drug test today, when all that should've been in my system was...
- Im sorry , what is fibromyalgia masochisim ? Is that a new term
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.