Albuterol sulfate and Psoriasis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Psoriasis is found among people who take Albuterol sulfate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Albuterol sulfate and have Psoriasis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 44,972 people who have side effects when taking Albuterol sulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
44,972 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol sulfate.
Among them, 146 people (0.32%) have Psoriasis.
What is Albuterol sulfate?
Albuterol sulfate has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 45,921 Albuterol sulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) is found to be associated with 2,272 drugs and 1,581 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Albuterol sulfate and Psoriasis reports submitted per year:
Time on Albuterol sulfate when people have Psoriasis *:
Gender of people who have Psoriasis when taking Albuterol sulfate*:
Age of people who have Psoriasis when taking Albuterol sulfate *:
Common drugs people take besides Albuterol sulfate *:
Common side effects people have besides Psoriasis *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Albuterol sulfate and have Psoriasis?Check whether Psoriasis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohagheghi MA, Omranipur R, Ensani F, Ghannadan A, Shahriaran S, Samiee F, Sedighi Z, "A Case of Advanced Unicentric Retroperitoneal Castleman's Disease, Associated With Psoriasis", Acta Medica Iranica, 2017 May .
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2013 Jan .
How severe was Psoriasis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of albuterol sulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Albuterol sulfate:
- Albuterol sulfate (45,921 reports)
Common Albuterol sulfate side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 4,563 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,024 reports
- Asthma: 2,988 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,505 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,401 reports
- Cough: 2,301 reports
- Pain: 2,135 reports
Browse all side effects of Albuterol sulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Psoriasis treatments and more:
- Psoriasis (412,216 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Psoriasis:
- Enbrel: 26,257 reports
- Humira: 23,088 reports
- Cosentyx: 21,919 reports
- Otezla: 19,845 reports
- Methotrexate: 10,887 reports
- Stelara: 6,001 reports
- Prednisone: 4,329 reports
- Remicade: 3,500 reports
- Metformin: 2,821 reports
- Aspirin: 2,803 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (2,272 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Psoriasis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 6,377 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,552 reports
- Crohn's disease: 3,134 reports
- Pain: 1,905 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (1,581 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on albuterol sulfate (the active ingredients of Albuterol sulfate) and Albuterol sulfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pregabalin and Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased - a second ago
- Solu-Medrol and Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased - a second ago
- Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased and moderna covid vaccine - 4 seconds ago
- Lopurin and Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased - 5 seconds ago
- Fenofibrate and Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased - 6 seconds ago
- Paxil and Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased - 6 seconds ago
- Bronchitis and Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased - 9 seconds ago
- Prozac Weekly vs. Serzone - 9 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Urticaria Pigmentosa - 11 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin vs. Naproxen Sodium - 14 seconds ago