Albuterol and Stress and anxiety - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Stress and anxiety with Albuterol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 82,512 people who have side effects when taking Albuterol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
82,512 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol.
Among them, 4,180 people (5.07%) have Stress and anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Albuterol when people have Stress and anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 16.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 18.4 %
- 6 - 12 months: 5.6 %
- 1 - 2 years: 2.4 %
- 2 - 5 years: 26.4 %
- 5 - 10 years: 23.2 %
- 10+ years: 8.0 %
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Albuterol *:
- female: 70.92 %
- male: 29.08 %
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Albuterol *:
- 0-1: 0.09 %
- 2-9: 1.74 %
- 10-19: 5.14 %
- 20-29: 10.62 %
- 30-39: 13.9 %
- 40-49: 17.74 %
- 50-59: 21.04 %
- 60+: 29.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (588 people, 14.07%)
- Depression (394 people, 9.43%)
- Birth Control (297 people, 7.11%)
- Quit Smoking (255 people, 6.10%)
- High Blood Pressure (236 people, 5.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (654 people, 15.65%)
- Singulair (589 people, 14.09%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (588 people, 14.07%)
- Prednisone (564 people, 13.49%)
- Xanax (556 people, 13.30%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (1,836 people, 43.92%)
- Depression (1,377 people, 32.94%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1,230 people, 29.43%)
- Injury (1,026 people, 24.55%)
- Fatigue (951 people, 22.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Stress and anxiety when taking Albuterol?
- Check symptoms - is stress and anxiety caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsStress and anxiety and drugs with ingredients of albuterol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeStress and anxiety and Albuterol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol 83,721 users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,549 Stress and anxiety patients).
Browse all side effects of Albuterola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety
Could your condition cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety
What would happen?
Questions to the study
A month ago, I had a medical checkup and my eosinophills count was 20 which should be in between 0 and 6.. Then I again went for medical test after a week and again it was 17. I consulted a doctor and he gave me medicine for 15 days (Hetrazan-100).. Almost after 25 days, I again went for medical ...
I've just started mirtazipine 15mg, but I recently had a blood test showing that my testosterone level was low normal of 14.1nmol or 406 in USA my urologist said most men would probably would be OK at this level but he did say my free testosterone was low at 0.224pmol, and in three treatment ...
Can I taper off Primidone I am on 3x50 mgs started taking them May 15 2017 due to increased anxiety and adrenaline rushing through my system at 100 miles an hour I am 66 English lady also on other medications just taken amytryptaline 25mgs terrified of seizure or stroke talking to highly ...