Albuterol and Sweating - excessive - from FDA reports
Sweating - excessive is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Advair Diskus 100/50, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Sweating - excessive with Albuterol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 82,512 people who have side effects when taking Albuterol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
82,512 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol.
Among them, 1,065 people (1.29%) have Sweating - excessive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Albuterol when people have Sweating - excessive *:
- < 1 month: 26.09 %
- 1 - 6 months: 60.87 %
- 6 - 12 months: 8.7 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 4.35 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Albuterol *:
- female: 58.5 %
- male: 41.5 %
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Albuterol *:
- 0-1: 0.12 %
- 2-9: 2.44 %
- 10-19: 3.49 %
- 20-29: 3.49 %
- 30-39: 10.13 %
- 40-49: 20.37 %
- 50-59: 20.84 %
- 60+: 39.12 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (151 people, 14.18%)
- Depression (92 people, 8.64%)
- Stress And Anxiety (67 people, 6.29%)
- High Blood Pressure (67 people, 6.29%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (54 people, 5.07%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (136 people, 12.77%)
- Xanax (122 people, 11.46%)
- Aspirin (117 people, 10.99%)
- Lasix (114 people, 10.70%)
- Oxycontin (113 people, 10.61%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (370 people, 34.74%)
- Breathing Difficulty (358 people, 33.62%)
- Fatigue (304 people, 28.54%)
- Chest Pain (276 people, 25.92%)
- Weakness (273 people, 25.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Sweating - excessive when taking Albuterol?
- Check symptoms - is sweating - excessive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSweating - excessive and drugs with ingredients of albuterol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSweating - excessive and Albuterol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol 83,721 users)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 76,818 Sweating - excessive patients).
Browse all side effects of Albuterola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Sweating - excessiveSweating - excessive
Could your condition cause Sweating - excessiveSweating - excessive
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Excessive sweating, especially of my scalp, face, neck to the point that it runs off of my chin. When I walk from a fairly cool room (72 degrees) into a warmer room (80 degrees) the sweat starts rolling out of my hair, going into my eyes!! I'm a 58 year old female and have had this horrible ...