Alcohol and Cachexia - from FDA reports
Cachexia is reported only by a few people who take Alcohol. We study 6,975 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA. Among them, 1 have Cachexia. Find out below who they are, when they have Cachexia and more.
6,975 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Cachexia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Cachexia when taking Alcohol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- The Flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aredia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Atenolol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ativan: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 1 person, 100.00%
- Delirium (wild excitement): 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dermatitis Contact (skin reaction (dermatitis) resulting from exposure to allergens): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Cachexia
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Cachexia in Alcohol
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Alcohol and Cachexia
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,142 users)
Cachexia (loss of weight) has been reported by people with hiv infection, pain, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 4,295 Cachexia patients).
Drugs that are associated with CachexiaCachexia (1,368 drugs)
Could your condition cause CachexiaCachexia (944 conditions)
Alcohol side effects
- Alcohol side effects (6,975 reports)
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Alcohol and have Cachexia
- Support group for people who have Cachexia
- Support group for people who take Alcohol
You may be interested in these posts
- somewhat apprehensive about prostate cancer treatment. can comment more in time to come
- RELIEF OF PAIN. HAVE TAKEN MANY DRUGS IN THE PAST CARDIAC AND BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS. HAVE SEVERAL CARDIAC STENTS BLOOD PRESSURE WITHIN NORMAL PER MY CARDIOLOGIST.MY ON GOING PROBLEM IS SEVERE STOMACH PAIN IN CHEST AREA.IT IS PAIN LEVEL OF 9-10. STANDING HELPS NITRO GLYCERIN HELPS WITH THIS PAIN,...
- Hello Group! Ive had Achalasia,Followed by, Colon interposition,Colon trans plant, Both were failures, After recovering had a gastric p-up 1983. stomach moved to under my neck.many complocations and pain since then.
- Looking for answers to my muscle and fat wasting.
- I'm a 47 year-old male who has a lifetime of heavy drinking. In the past ten days I've had a heavier than usual alcohol consumption and in this time I also had the flu. I have trouble night sleeping or day napping now; I feel panicked and have almost a drowning feeling. I'm trying to reduce my...
- What to expect when you take Phenytoin and have Lymphocytosis?
- What to expect when you take Flomax and have Urine Odor Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Naprosyn and have Drug Abuser?
- Will you have Polycythemia Vera with Folic Acid?
- Will you have Uip with Avinza?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Folic Acid and have Polycythemia Vera?
- Support group for people who take Avinza and have Uip?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin D and Verapamil Hydrochloride
- Support group for people who take Neosporin and have Urinary Tract Infection?
- Support group for people who take Lexiscan and have Pain - Head?
- Hi. I have been taking Plaquenil for about two years since I was diagnosed with lupus, Mctd,...
- I have been on this drug for over 10 years as well as steroids. I take them for auto immune...
- I have been so sick with this metallic taste in my mouth for almost 2 years..will call my...
- I've been on anastrozole since 12/2016...sick to my stomach with metallic taste..I just discovered...
- My wife was treated for stage 3 breast cancer in 2016 and has been taking letrozole since the fall...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.