Alcohol and Calcium deficiency - from FDA reports
There is no Calcium deficiency reported by people who take Alcohol yet. This review analyzes which people have Calcium deficiency with Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Calcium deficiency
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,142 users)
Calcium deficiency (lack of calcium) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood cholesterol, pain (latest reports from 2,059 Calcium deficiency patients).
Drugs that are associated with Calcium deficiencyCalcium deficiency
Could your condition cause Calcium deficiencyCalcium deficiency
Alcohol side effects
- Alcohol side effects (6,975 reports)
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Alcohol and have Calcium Deficiency
- Support group for people who have Calcium Deficiency
- Support group for people who take Alcohol
- What to expect when you take Isoptin and have Muscle Spasm?
- What to expect when you take Fentanyl-100 and have Anxiety?
- Will you have Belching with Methimazole?
- Will you have Psychotic Disorder with Akineton?
- Will you have Joint Pain with Luvox?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Methimazole and have Belching?
- Support group for people who take Akineton and have Psychotic Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Luvox and have Joint Pain?
- Support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Yellow Skin And Eyes?
- Support group for people who take Actemra and have Lupus Erythematosus?
- Hi, I'm a 68 year old woman with high blood pressure. I was given 5 mil of Bystolic in April and in...
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.