Alcohol and Calcium intoxication - from FDA reports
There is no Calcium intoxication reported by people who take Alcohol yet. This review analyzes which people have Calcium intoxication with Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Calcium intoxication
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Calcium intoxication in Alcohol
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Alcohol and Calcium intoxication
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,142 users)
Calcium intoxication (calcium overdose) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, supplementation therapy, rheumatoid arthritis, partial seizures (latest reports from 8 Calcium intoxication patients).
Drugs that are associated with Calcium intoxicationCalcium intoxication
Could your condition cause Calcium intoxicationCalcium intoxication
Alcohol side effects
- Alcohol side effects (6,975 reports)
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Alcohol and have Calcium Intoxication
- Support group for people who have Calcium Intoxication
- Support group for people who take Alcohol
- Will you have Lividity with Ativan?
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Metformin Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Cigarette Smoking with Clarithromycin?
- Will you have Radiation Skin Injury with Phenytoin?
- Will you have Fat with Actifed?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ativan and have Lividity?
- Support group for people who take Metformin Hydrochloride and have Muscle Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Clarithromycin and have Cigarette Smoking?
- Support group for people who take Phenytoin and have Radiation Skin Injury?
- Support group for people who take Actifed and have Fat?
- I had a PE in my lung haven’t been the same since was put on a blood thinner and had burning...
- would like to see the response to her comments/question.
- Had marina 4 years last year had blood clot in my lung in October then breathing issues and...
- I have lost my sense of taste since last October, not only can I not taste but all food tasted very...
- I have lost me sense of taste and have been taking zertex during this time and have not been able...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.