Alcohol and Camptocormia - from FDA reports
There is no Camptocormia reported by people who take Alcohol yet. This review analyzes which people have Camptocormia with Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Camptocormia while taking Alcohol?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Camptocormia
- Subscribe to monitor Camptocormia in Alcohol
You are not alone:
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 9,191 users)
Camptocormia (abnormal posture of the trunk) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, psychotic disorder, abnormal behavior, schizophrenia, delusional disorder, unspecified type (latest reports from 116 Camptocormia patients).
Drugs that are associated with CamptocormiaCamptocormia
Could your condition cause CamptocormiaCamptocormia
Alcohol side effects
- Alcohol side effects (9,024 reports)
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastric Haemorrhage with Effient? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ultrasound Biliary Tract Abnormal with Forteo? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Dependence with Apple Cider Vinegar? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Occupational Physical Problem with Vitamin D? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Mouth Haemorrhage with Probiotic? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Seroquel - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Cytomel, Nature-throid - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Adderall - 48 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Eligard - an hour ago
- Prediction of Metoprolol Tartrate for a 51 year old woman - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.