Alcohol and Camptocormia - from FDA reports
There is no Camptocormia reported by people who take Alcohol yet. This review analyzes which people have Camptocormia with Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Camptocormia in Alcohol
- Subscribe to monitor Alcohol
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Camptocormia
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,142 users)
Camptocormia (abnormal posture of the trunk) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, psychotic disorder, delusional disorder, unspecified type, schizophrenia, schizophrenia, paranoid type (latest reports from 91 Camptocormia patients).
Drugs that are associated with CamptocormiaCamptocormia
Could your condition cause CamptocormiaCamptocormia
Alcohol side effects
- Alcohol side effects (6,975 reports)
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Alcohol and have Camptocormia
- Support group for people who have Camptocormia
- Support group for people who take Alcohol
- Will you have Gastric Antral Vascular Ectasia with Harvoni?
- Will you have Neuropathy with Anzemet?
- Will you have Cystocele with Gravitational Oedema?
- Will you have Pain In Extremity with Ondansetron?
- Will you have Anaemia with Diarrhea?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Harvoni and have Gastric Antral Vascular Ectasia?
- Support group for people who take Anzemet and have Neuropathy?
- Support group for people who have Gravitational Oedema and Cystocele?
- Support group for people who take Ondansetron and have Pain In Extremity?
- Support group for people who have Diarrhea and Anaemia?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.