Alcohol and Cellulitis - from FDA reports
Cellulitis is found among people who take Alcohol, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Ambien, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Cellulitis with Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,975 people who have side effects when taking Alcohol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 21, 2017
6,975 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol.
Among them, 17 people (0.24%) have Cellulitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cellulitis when taking Alcohol *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Cellulitis when taking Alcohol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 8.33 %
- 20-29: 8.33 %
- 30-39: 8.33 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 58.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (7 people, 41.18%)
- Insomnia (6 people, 35.29%)
- The Flu (1 person, 5.88%)
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 5.88%)
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (1 person, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (13 people, 76.47%)
- Zometa (7 people, 41.18%)
- Prilosec (7 people, 41.18%)
- Dalmane (7 people, 41.18%)
- Aredia (7 people, 41.18%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (13 people, 76.47%)
- Delirium (13 people, 76.47%)
- Fever (12 people, 70.59%)
- Road Traffic Accident (8 people, 47.06%)
- Fatigue (8 people, 47.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Cellulitis when taking Alcohol?
- Check symptoms - is cellulitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCellulitis and drugs with ingredients of alcohol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCellulitis and Alcohol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,142 users)
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 38,532 Cellulitis patients).
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with CellulitisCellulitis
Could your condition cause CellulitisCellulitis
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Yaylaci S, Yilmaz EU, Guclu E, Kumsar NA, Tamer A, Karabay O, "Clozapine-Induced Febrile Neutropenia and Cellulitis", Turkish journal of emergency medicine, 2014 Mar .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Adult Social Care Stoke on Trent. Hi I am a Social Worker on the Learning Disability Team. I work with a service user who has an alcohol addiction and hemiplegia. I would be grateful for any advice or suggestions to inform my practice. Regards Gary Dawson
Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
User posts to the study
I'm a 47 year-old male who has a lifetime of heavy drinking. In the past ten days I've had a heavier than usual alcohol consumption and in this time I also had the flu. I have trouble night sleeping or day napping now; I feel panicked and have almost a drowning feeling. I'm trying to reduce my ...