Alcohol and Duodenitis - from FDA reports
Duodenitis is reported only by a few people who take Alcohol. We study 6,975 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA. Among them, 3 have Duodenitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Duodenitis and more.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
6,975 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol.
Among them, 3 people (0.04%) have Duodenitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Duodenitis when taking Alcohol *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Duodenitis when taking Alcohol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (2 people, 66.67%)
- Back Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Niaspan (2 people, 66.67%)
- Naproxen (2 people, 66.67%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 66.67%)
- Folic Acid (2 people, 66.67%)
- Biotin (2 people, 66.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Oesophageal Ulcer Haemorrhage (2 people, 66.67%)
- Oesophageal Stenosis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hiatal Hernia (2 people, 66.67%)
- Diarrhea Haemorrhagic (2 people, 66.67%)
- Anaemia (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Duodenitis when taking Alcohol?
- Check symptoms - is duodenitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDuodenitis and drugs with ingredients of alcohol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDuodenitis and Alcohol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,142 users)
Duodenitis (inflammation of the duodenum) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 3,403 Duodenitis patients).
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with DuodenitisDuodenitis
Could your condition cause DuodenitisDuodenitis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Adult Social Care Stoke on Trent. Hi I am a Social Worker on the Learning Disability Team. I work with a service user who has an alcohol addiction and hemiplegia. I would be grateful for any advice or suggestions to inform my practice. Regards Gary Dawson
I have been battling alcoholism for many years. I have tried quitting on my own and rehab but am to the point apparently my body can't handle just stopping. It is apparent that my body is dependent on it now because I have drank for so many years. I recently lost a friend mainly due to abruptly ...
Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...