Alcohol and Salivary duct stones - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary duct stones reported by people who take Alcohol yet. This review analyzes which people have Salivary duct stones with Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Alcohol and have Salivary duct stones?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Salivary duct stones
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,142 users)
Salivary Duct Stones
Salivary duct stones (stone in salivary duct) has been reported by people with osteoporosis post-menopausal (latest reports from 5 Salivary duct stones patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary duct stonesSalivary duct stones
Could your condition cause Salivary duct stonesSalivary duct stones
Alcohol side effects
- Alcohol side effects (6,975 reports)
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Alcohol and have Salivary Duct Stones
- Support group for people who have Salivary Duct Stones
- Support group for people who take Alcohol
- Will you have Vulvovaginal Swelling with Boron?
- Will you have Platelet Maturation Arrest with Xyrem?
- Will you have Abdominal Infection with Linzess?
- Will you have Faecaluria with Armour Thyroid?
- Will you have Sacral Pain with Wygesic?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Boron and have Vulvovaginal Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Xyrem and have Platelet Maturation Arrest?
- Support group for people who take Linzess and have Abdominal Infection?
- Support group for people who take Armour Thyroid and have Faecaluria?
- Support group for people who take Wygesic and have Sacral Pain?
- What to expect when you take Boron and have Vulvovaginal Swelling?
- What to expect when you take Xyrem and have Platelet Maturation Arrest?
- What to expect when you take Linzess and have Abdominal Infection?
- What to expect when you take Armour Thyroid and have Faecaluria?
- What to expect when you take Wygesic and have Sacral Pain?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.