Alcohol and Salivary gland hypertrophy - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary gland hypertrophy reported by people who take Alcohol yet. This review analyzes which people have Salivary gland hypertrophy with Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Salivary gland hypertrophy while taking Alcohol?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Salivary gland hypertrophy
- Subscribe to monitor Salivary gland hypertrophy in Alcohol
You are not alone:
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 9,191 users)
Salivary Gland Hypertrophy
Salivary gland hypertrophy (extra tissue growth of salivary gland) has been reported by people with salivary gland infections (latest reports from 6 Salivary gland hypertrophy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland hypertrophySalivary gland hypertrophy
Could your condition cause Salivary gland hypertrophySalivary gland hypertrophy
Alcohol side effects
- Alcohol side effects (9,024 reports)
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
- Will you have Groin Abscess with Amoxicillin?
- Will you have Aortic Wall Hypertrophy with Peridex?
- Will you have Paget'S Disease Of The Vulva with Nortriptyline Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Macrocytosis with Valtrex?
- Otezla and Racine De Guimauve drug interaction
- Will you have Wound with Ciprofloxacin?
- Will you have Dementia with Doxepin Hydrochloride?
- Bactrim and Nitrofurantoin drug interaction
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Toothache?
- Abilify and Isosorbide Dinitrate drug interaction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.