Who have Salpingitis with Alcohol - from FDA reports
Salpingitis is reported only by a few people who take Alcohol. We study 9,024 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA. Among them, 1 have Salpingitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Salpingitis and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
9,024 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Salpingitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Salpingitis when taking Alcohol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyban: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zoloft: 1 person, 100.00%
- Levaquin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Keppra: 1 person, 100.00%
- Imitrex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hydroxyzine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Haldol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gabitril: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vaginal Discharge: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hepatic Enzyme Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding: 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 100.00%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gonorrhea (a common human sexually transmitted infection caused by the bacterium neisseria gonorrhoea): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Salpingitis while taking Alcohol?
You are not alone:
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 9,206 users)
Salpingitis (an infection and inflammation in the fallopian tubes) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer, crohn's disease (latest reports from 603 Salpingitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with SalpingitisSalpingitis (380 drugs)
Could your condition cause SalpingitisSalpingitis (226 conditions)
Alcohol side effects
- Alcohol side effects (9,039 reports)
Browse by age
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Sanorex and Saizen drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Belching with Famciclovir? - a second ago
- Will you have Pleurodesis with Methotrexate? - a second ago
- Will you have Eructation with Famciclovir? - a second ago
- Will you have Burping with Famciclovir? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gas - Belching with Famciclovir? - 2 seconds ago
- Risperidone and Oat Fruit drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Trazodone Hydrochloride and Solu-Cortef drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematology Test Abnormal with Alendronate Sodium? - 5 seconds ago
- Actiq and Dyazide drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Zoloft, Topiramate, Keppra, Vimpat - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Roferon A - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Clozaril, Glycerophosphocholine, Phosphatidylserine - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Bumetanide - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.