Alendronate sodium and Biopsy lymph gland abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Biopsy lymph gland abnormal is found among people who take Alendronate sodium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Alendronate sodium and have Biopsy lymph gland abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 36,457 people who have side effects when taking Alendronate sodium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
36,457 people reported to have side effects when taking Alendronate sodium.
Among them, 6 people (0.02%) have Biopsy lymph gland abnormal.
What is Alendronate sodium?
Alendronate sodium has active ingredients of alendronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. eHealthMe is studying from 37,100 Alendronate sodium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Biopsy lymph gland abnormal?
Biopsy lymph gland abnormal is found to be associated with 251 drugs and 84 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Alendronate sodium and Biopsy lymph gland abnormal reports submitted per year:
Time on Alendronate sodium when people have Biopsy lymph gland abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 50 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Biopsy lymph gland abnormal when taking Alendronate sodium *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Biopsy lymph gland abnormal when taking Alendronate sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Alendronate sodium *:
- Fosamax: 5 people, 83.33%
- Nexium: 2 people, 33.33%
- Temazepam: 1 person, 16.67%
- Remicade: 1 person, 16.67%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 16.67%
- Nabumetone: 1 person, 16.67%
- Methotrexate Sodium: 1 person, 16.67%
- Leucovorin Calcium: 1 person, 16.67%
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate: 1 person, 16.67%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Biopsy lymph gland abnormal *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 66.67%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 4 people, 66.67%
- Femur Fracture: 4 people, 66.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 66.67%
- Constipation: 3 people, 50.00%
- Low Turnover Osteopathy (slow removal of old bone and its replacement by new bone): 3 people, 50.00%
- Calcium Deficiency (lack of calcium): 2 people, 33.33%
- Depression: 2 people, 33.33%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 33.33%
- Fall: 2 people, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Alendronate sodium and have Biopsy lymph gland abnormal?Check whether Biopsy lymph gland abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Stuckey BG, Sallie R, "Alendronate-induced unmasking or deterioration of coeliac disease: a case series", Osteoporosis International, 2015 Jan .
- Lee WY, Sun LM, Lin MC, Liang JA, Chang SN, Sung FC, Muo CH, Kao CH, "A higher dosage of oral alendronate will increase the subsequent cancer risk of osteoporosis patients in Taiwan: a population-based cohort study", PloS one, 2012 Dec .
How severe was Biopsy lymph gland abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of alendronate sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Alendronate sodium:
- Alendronate sodium (37,100 reports)
Common Alendronate sodium side effects:
Browse all side effects of Alendronate sodium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Biopsy lymph gland abnormal treatments and more:
- Biopsy lymph gland abnormal (113 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Biopsy lymph gland abnormal:
- Biopsy lymph gland abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Biopsy lymph gland abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Biopsy lymph gland abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Biopsy lymph gland abnormal:
- Biopsy lymph gland abnormal (251 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Biopsy lymph gland abnormal:
- Biopsy lymph gland abnormal (84 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on alendronate sodium (the active ingredients of Alendronate sodium) and Alendronate sodium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Raynaud'S Phenomenon and Upper Respiratory Tract Infection - a second ago
- Dupuytren'S Contracture and drugs of ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate - a second ago
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Agitation - 14 seconds ago
- Azithromycin and Eating Disorder - 14 seconds ago
- Euthyrox and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 22 seconds ago
- Erivedge and Gabapentin drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Minoxidil and Stress And Anxiety - 34 seconds ago
- Dupixent and Zopiclone drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Topiramate and Citalopram Hydrobromide drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Sudafed 12 Hour and Serzone drug interaction - 42 seconds ago