Alendronate sodium and Ultrasound thyroid abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ultrasound thyroid abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Alendronate Sodium.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Alendronate sodium and have Ultrasound thyroid abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 36,457 people who have side effects while taking Alendronate sodium from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
36,457 people reported to have side effects when taking Alendronate sodium.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ultrasound thyroid abnormal.
What is Alendronate sodium?
Alendronate sodium has active ingredients of alendronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. eHealthMe is studying from 37,110 Alendronate sodium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ultrasound thyroid abnormal?
Ultrasound thyroid abnormal is found to be associated with 51 drugs and 47 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Alendronate sodium and Ultrasound thyroid abnormal reports submitted per year:
Time on Alendronate sodium when people have Ultrasound thyroid abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ultrasound thyroid abnormal when taking Alendronate sodium *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Alendronate sodium *:
- Fosamax: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Ultrasound thyroid abnormal *:
- Uterine Prolapse: 1 person, 100.00%
- Sinus Disorder (disease of sinus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Rickets (softening of bones): 1 person, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 100.00%
- Normochromic Normocytic Anaemia (forms of anaemia in which the average size and haemoglobin content of the red blood cells are within normal limits): 1 person, 100.00%
- Increased Tendency To Bruise (increased tendency to injure the underlying soft tissue or bone): 1 person, 100.00%
- Impaired Healing: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Femur Fracture: 1 person, 100.00%
- Bone Scan Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Alendronate sodium and have Ultrasound thyroid abnormal?Check whether Ultrasound thyroid abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Stuckey BG, Sallie R, "Alendronate-induced unmasking or deterioration of coeliac disease: a case series", Osteoporosis International, 2015 Jan .
- Lee WY, Sun LM, Lin MC, Liang JA, Chang SN, Sung FC, Muo CH, Kao CH, "A higher dosage of oral alendronate will increase the subsequent cancer risk of osteoporosis patients in Taiwan: a population-based cohort study", PloS one, 2012 Dec .
How severe was Ultrasound thyroid abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of alendronate sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Alendronate sodium:
- Alendronate sodium (37,110 reports)
Common Alendronate sodium side effects:
- Pain: 5,043 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,933 reports
- Joint pain: 4,792 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,521 reports
- Rashes (redness): 4,043 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,988 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 3,870 reports
Browse all side effects of Alendronate sodium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ultrasound thyroid abnormal treatments and more:
- Ultrasound thyroid abnormal (23 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ultrasound thyroid abnormal:
- Ultrasound thyroid abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ultrasound thyroid abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ultrasound thyroid abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Ultrasound thyroid abnormal:
- Ultrasound thyroid abnormal (51 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Ultrasound thyroid abnormal:
- Ultrasound thyroid abnormal (47 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on alendronate sodium (the active ingredients of Alendronate sodium) and Alendronate sodium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clolar and Dementia - 4 seconds ago
- Malaria and Gilbert'S Syndrome - 11 seconds ago
- Insomnia in Myrbetriq, how severe and when it was recovered? - 11 seconds ago
- Midodrine Hydrochloride and Fibromyalgia - 19 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Gingival Injury - 21 seconds ago
- Cleocin and Bifidobacterium Test Positive - 36 seconds ago
- Methocarbamol and Jaundice - Yellow Skin - 36 seconds ago
- Arimidex and Aggression - 53 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Praziquantel drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Olanzapine and Mental Status Changes - a minute ago